The Blog Tour for Sweet Collide by Ava Harrison!
![]() |
I agree to be his fake girlfriend.
He doesn't realize I’m the girl he left behind ten years ago.
Sweet Collide, an all-new fake relationship, hockey romance from USA Today bestselling author Ava Harrison is now available!
Aiden Slate.
Pro hockey star. Captain of the Redville Saints. And the bane of my existence.
All it takes is a little liquid courage to storm his castle.
Or, in this case, a cushy five-star hotel suite.
I’m supposed to give him a piece of my mind.
To unleash a decade of pent-up anger.
What I’m not supposed to do is sign an NDA meant for another woman.
He thinks I’m here to relieve his stress.
Well, he’s in for a rude awakening.
Problem #1? The boy I grew up with doesn’t remember me.
Problem #2? I fall to my knees at his command. Literally.
Next thing I know, I agree to be his fake girlfriend.
He doesn't realize I’m the girl he left behind ten years ago.
The last thing I'll do is admit it.
Because Aiden might have abandoned me all those years ago.
But me? I’ll forever be his.
Start reading today!
FREE in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/sweetcollide
Add Sweet Collide to Goodreads: http://tinyurl.com/scahgr

Ava Harrison
For more information about Ava Harrison and her books, visit her website: https://avaharrisonauthor.com
Aiden Slate captured her heart when they were young but his love of hockey took him away and he never kept his promise to come back for her when the time was right. She waited and waited but he never came... and now she is about to have the chance to ask him why.
The pages of Sweet Collide will grab ahold of you and not let go, it's words so captivating and rich with feeling that it's all you will be able to think about and feel. These two have a past, one that wasn't always happy, he was the one who saved her time and time again, and then he left. So she felt abandoned by him, hated him for not keeping his promises, but then once they were face to face again all of that didn't seem to matter. The attraction took hold and she forgot what she set out to do, she knows she needs to tell him who she is, share her secrets with him. But she's afraid it will put an end to what is happening between them... she can't lose him again.
This one had an emotional side to it that took me by surprise. It was deeply moving at times, especially once these two finally let go of their secrets and just felt what was happening to them. It was a beautifully penned love story, one that I think everyone should take a chance on, it will have you feeling all the feels and leave your heart soaring.
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








.png)
Comments
Post a Comment