Sexy New Read from Kristen Proby!!

Close To You
Series: Fusion #2
Author: Kristen Proby
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
Red's Rating: 5 SEXY STARS!!
Landon Palazzo has spent the last twelve years trying his damnedest to avoid acting on his desire for his sister's best friend, for fear of starting something that would wind up hurting them both when he decided to leave home to follow his military dreams. But now that's all about to change, his days in the military are over and he has a plan to move home and take over the family construction business... and finally win the heart of the girl whose held his captive for so long! Learning that she married someone else just about killed him, he wanted to be the one waiting at the end of the aisle for her, but at the time he knew he couldn't give her the life she wanted so he had to just walk away. But now that her situation has changed, all bets are off, and he isn't about to walk away without the girl this time!!
I have been anxiously awaiting for the opportunity to dive back into this series and get better acquainted with another one of Ms. Proby's endearing characters, and I have to say that I loved this literary trip just as much as the first!! The minute I started it, I felt my addiction pickup right where I left it after finishing the first book in the series, and after a few paragraphs into it it was like I'd never left, everything blended together seamlessly! From the moment Landon stepped into the picture I knew it was only a matter of time before I would lose my heart to him, his caring and possessive nature lured me in and had me hanging onto his every word... he had me at his mercy from start to finish! I loved everything about this story, it's one of those reads that taps into your emotions, and lingers with you long after the last page is turned... and in my book it doesn't get much better than that!!
If you like your reads a little on the naughty side, full of heart and a little humor too, than this series is definitely right up your alley!! Highly recommend it!!
ARC requested through Edelweiss and kindly provided by William Morrow Paperbacks in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.
Find Your Copy:

Comments
Post a Comment