Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan is now live!


Penthouse Prince
By: Kendall Ryan
Release Day: September 1, 2020

 

 
Lexington Dane was my brother’s best friend growing up.

We did everything together.

He taught me how to throw a punch, how to change a tire…and he taught me how to kiss. I fell hard and fast, and gave him all my firsts.

I promised I’d wait for him…

But I’m done waiting, because he went off to college and never came back. He took his fancy business degree and moved to New York City, where he promptly became a real estate mogul—turning every penthouse and apartment project he touched into gold.

It’s been ten years, and now he’s back and needs a favor…someone to watch his little girl. That’s right, the cocky penthouse prince and heartbreaker extraordinaire Lexington is back with an adorable two-year-old daughter. Guess who he wants to watch her?

I’ve never been able to say no to him. I might agree to be the nanny for his precious little angel, but there’s no way in hell I’m falling for her hot-as-sin daddy.



 AMAZON US I AMAZON INTL I  APPLE I NOOK I KOBO




KENDALL RYAN

A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than three dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world.

Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than 100 times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Today, Newsweek, and InTouch Magazine.

She lives in Texas with her husband and two sons.

Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest book news, and fun extras.

Subscriber to the newsletter: http://www.kendallryanbooks.com/newsletter/





Lexington Dane was a permanent fixture in her life growing up, being best friends with her older brother meant he was always around, and always messing with her young impressionable heart. Then one day he turned his attention on her, and she was beside herself, he actually was interested in her, and wanted to take her on a date. Which obviously lead to other things, including her handing her heart over to him on a silver platter. Which he promptly broke the day he packed his things and headed for college in New York City. 

Now ten years later he has returned home and is acting like he should get a second chance, like what he did was so forgivable... there is now way Corrigan is letting him in that easily. But he asks for one little favor, and there she is offering up her heart once again on a silver platter, this time hoping he keeps it!

Penthouse Prince is a delightful second chance story that comes brimming with feels, humor, drama, and loads of steam. These two haven't seen one another in ten long years and Corrigan has a lot of built up anger that she has never had the chance to relinquish on Lexington, and now is her chance. She has every intention of saying her peace and turning him away, but then she meets his young daughter Grier and suddenly the anger she held doesn't seem to hold as much weight. Watching her try to hold her ground and keep him at bay was not only comical but also a bit torturous too... she really made him work for her time and attention. I admired her restraint, but when you have a handsome single dad like Lexington promising to take good care of you and mend your bruised heart, it is darn near impossible to say no. I was right there with her on that front, the man was downright irresistible! 

I've got to say Ms. Ryan has another winner here, this one had the perfect amounts of sweet and sexy, the words were impossible to pry my eyes away from, and the character development was outstanding... some of my favorite characters from her to date! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



THE AUTHOR, KENDALL RYAN




 

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!