The Release Blitz for CRAZY TO LOVE YOU by J. Saman!

 

🧡🧡 HOT NEW RELEASE 🧡🧡

Crazy to Love You from USA Today bestselling author J. Saman is LIVE! Don’t miss this forbidden, second chance at love romance like no other. 


#One-click today!

 

I want the one woman I cannot have. Again.

The second I lay eyes on Naomi Kent, I know I want her.

And not just for my duet, though her voice is so strikingly beautiful, it can make angels weep.

It’s her mind, her passion, her perfect curvy body. Everything about her sets my blood on fire.

But here’s the thing… I need her to get this song produced.

She needs me to help her regain the life she lost.

So, any chance at an us… Well, that’s a no-go, right?


I don’t want anything Gus Diamond has to offer me.

And that includes his gorgeous face and sexy-as-all-sin body. Well, maybe I do want those.

But this duet? Nope. Not a chance.

I gave up this life when my world shattered and my broken pieces were stomped all over in a very public way. So you can understand how the last thing I want is to relive all that.

But Gus has this way about him.

And before I know what’s happening, I’m saying yes to things I know better than to say yes to.

Including him.

That is until my past decides to make an unexpected return. With one hell of an entrance.



PURCHASE Crazy to Love You (Wild Minds #3)


🧡Amazon: http://mybook.to/CTLY

🧡 Add Crazy to Love You to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2CQf0h5⁣

Catch up on the series!

Binge Love to Hate Her and Hate to Love Him now!







GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the release of Crazy to Love You, J. Saman has a giveaway for you! Enter here: http://jsamanbooks.com/updates




 


J. Saman

J. Saman is a USA Today bestselling author who is addicted to Diet Coke, sour candy, and indie rock. She swears way too much (especially after a glass of wine) and has penchant for sarcasm (or so her husband and children like to tell her).

She's an admitted lover of second chance romances, love triangles, and the perfect amount of angst. She is best known for writing contemporary romance filled with smart, strong women, and sexy alphas who have a softer side - especially for their women.
 
 









Gus Diamond is nursing the worst kind of broken heart, losing the love of his life to his brother and watching them move on with their happily ever after is crushing. But as much as it hurts him he knows they were meant for one another, and he needs to close that chapter on his life. So he sits down to write a song and pour his feelings out in it's words, and he creates something beautiful, something he can't sing on his own. His manager suggests he do it as a duet and she has the perfect woman in mind for the job. 

The moment he meets this beautiful songstress he knows he is in trouble she has the voice of an angel, the body of a goddess, and a wounded heart that needs mending. And he seems to think he is the perfect candidate to heal it... she on the other hand has her reservations about him. 

She doesn't date musician's anymore... or does she?

Crazy to Love You is a melodically infused love story with all the perfect notes to leave you singing it's praises. It's perfectly penned words are bound to steal your attention, and it's characters will leave a mark on your heart. This wasn't a quick fall, no these two love birds had lots of old wounds and past hurts to mend before they could let the other in. Naomi wasn't willing to give her heart to another musician, after her last bout with one, but somehow Gus found a way to take it anyhow. There was a lot of push and pull between the pages of this one, and a lot of heartstring tugging drama. Seeing Gus take a leap of his own and find his way after such heartbreak was uplifting, Naomi was his perfect match, the light to all his darkness, and he to hers. This union brought passion, hope, love, steam, and tons of feels to the pages... they had my emotions in complete disarray the whole way through. It was the perfect little escape! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion. 


 

 

Add caption


Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!