The Release Blitz for Ryder by Prescott Lane!


 
Ryder by Prescott Lane is now live! 



Country music headliner, crowd pleaser, legend in the bedroom.

You know how your mother always warned you that it only takes one time. Well, I'm proof of that.

One night with country music's hottest star, Ryder Merrick, and I got knocked up.

He promised me it wasn't just a one night stand.

But I woke up alone, and a few weeks later found out I was carrying his child.

I'm sure Ryder won't want anything to do with us. After all, he's famous for not believing in love. There's a reason he's never written a love song.

Why should he change his tune now? But telling him I'm pregnant still feels like the right thing to do.

All it takes is maxing out my credit card to buy a front row seat to his concert.

And then wait for him to notice me... and my bump. 



Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited! 




Add it to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3gbieL1





Prescott Lane

Prescott Lane is the USA TODAY best-selling author of ALL MY LIFE. She's written several other romance books with strong heroines and swoon-worthy heroes. She is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and holds a degree in sociology and an MSW from Tulane University. She married her college sweetheart, and they currently live in New Orleans with their two children and two crazy dogs. Prescott started writing at the age of five, and sold her first story about a talking turtle to her father for a quarter. She later turned to writing romance novels because there aren't enough happily ever afters in real life. 



Connect with Prescott: 





Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/33Kb9xk










Ryder Merrick lives a life that most would love to have, he's famous, wealthy, unattached, and gets to travel the world doing what he loves. But then he meets Kailey Walker and suddenly he feels like something in his life might be missing... love. They share one wonderful day together, and then the next morning comes along with some unnecessary drama, and he has to leave her without so much as a note goodbye. But that isn't all he left her with...

Between the pages of Ryder readers will meet a lost man and the woman who saves him. Ryder's life affords him everything he desires, but when Kailey wanders back into his life with some surprising news and then walks away from him, he is devastated all over again. I understood her anger towards him and her reason for pushing him away was valid, but darn if it didn't torture me something fierce. The constant push and pull between these two had me on the edge of my seat dying for one little slip to set things off in the right direction. They had my emotions all over the place. This was such a wonderful read, the love, passion, hurt, and emotion were so palpable, and the characters drew me instantly and had me enamored with them by the end of the first chapter. There was a lot to love about this one, it was touching and sweet, angsty and passionate, and so good for the heart! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!