Sterling by Samantha Whiskey is now live!
All it took was one chance meeting in a elevator to have him reconsidering his stance on love, London Foster is the kind of woman you take home to meet your mom and give a ring too. Of course the idea of all of that leaves Jansen Sterling a little rattled, but he could totally come around to the idea. But before he has the chance to ask her on a date, the brother he doesn't claim swoops in and appears to steal his girl. He had her and lost her all in a matter of a few hours... or did he?
Between the pages of this perfectly crafted tale you will meet a man who has always steered clear of love because of watching his mother go through the loss of it. But then he meets this perfect woman by pure chance and it changes everything. The moment I met Sterling I knew my heart was in trouble, his back story was so heartbreaking, it was impossible not to feel for him. But I did see a glimmer of hope for him, and my heart, when London came into his life. Watching these two maneuver through all the obstacles in front of them, and keep their growing love under wraps was not only entertaining, but SO good for my heart. They brought passion, intensity, humor, and heartfelt emotion to the pages... it was the perfect love story! I cannot wait to see who graces the pages of the next Carolina Reapers novel! I would love to see Maxim have a story of his own! (Hint! Hint!) If you love steamy and heart-squeezing sports romance stories then I have no doubt you will love this one, the moment you crack the cover you'll be hooked!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.










Comments
Post a Comment