The Blog Tour for Torment Her by Caitlyn Dare!



 TORMENT HER 
Series: Rebels at Sterling Prep #5, Connor & Kennedy’s Duet #1
 By: Caitlyn Dare
Release Date: December 10th
Genre/Trope: Dark bully high school romance

 


 
๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ.

Kennedy Lowe was the girl that got away. So when she turns up broken and bruised, I‘m determined to fix things and finally claim the girl I’ve always loved.

I’ll tease her.

Tempt her 

In the end, I’ll make her mine.

Conner Jagger was the boy I always wanted. But we’re not the same people anymore, and I don’t know if I can trust him with my heart.

He’s unrelenting.

Overprotective.

In the end, he‘ll wear me down.

She might be the broken girl from the Heights, and I might be the guy with the world at his feet, but when someone hurts the people I love...

I won’t rest until they pay. 

*๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ.




AVAILABLE NOW!!

FREE in Kindle Unlimited!









Caitlyn Dare

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.


Connect w/Caitlyn: 








Conner Jagger has never forgiven himself for letting the girl he loved slipped through his fingertips, Kennedy Lowe was his everything, and he just let another man waltz up and take her. He thought it was what she wanted, so he let her go.

But then she shows up on his doorstep battered and bruised and all he wants to do is save her and protect her from the danger that is lurking around her. And all she wants to do is get as far away from him as she can.

Torment Her is a gripping and heart-wrenching little page turner that will have your heart in throat one moment, and have you blushing the next. These two have been circling around one another for years now, both coming from troubled childhoods that bonded them, and spawned an instant friendship. But then as timed passed that friendship bordered on something more, then the moment passed in an instant. Kennedy moved on with someone else and Connor just had to let her go, cause he thought it was what she wanted. Somewhere along the line that fondness and care for one another started to turn to hate and distaste. But all it takes is one tragic moment to reconnect them, but it's not a happy little reunion, well for Kennedy anyway. She has an ax to grind with her old friend and she isn't letting him smooth talk his way back into her heart. 

The push and pull between these two was unreal,  just when I thought things were headed in a happy direction it would end up in another battle. These two want to love one another and be happy but old wounds keep getting in their way. Just when things start to settle between them that tragic past of  Kennedy's rears it's ugliness all over again...but can they survive it a second time? I cannot wait to see how things play out for these two, especially after that ending! Highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it's bound to keep you enthralled from beginning to end!

I requested this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!