The Release Blitz for TEMPER HIM by Caitlyn Dare!


TEMPER HIM
(Rebels at Sterling Prep #6, Connor & Kennedy’s Duet #2) 
By: Caitlyn Dare
Release Date: December 31st
Genre/Trope: Dark bully high school romance





She wants to protect him. He can't stay away.

Kennedy Lowe wasn’t supposed to walk away, taking my heart with her. Now she’s gone, but I’m determined to get her back.

I want to save her.

Punish her.

In the end, I’ll make sure she knows exactly who she belongs to.

Conner Jagger wasn’t to supposed to save me, but he did. Now I’ll do anything to protect him and the people he calls family.

He’s good.

Worth fighting for.

In the end, I’lI do whatever it takes.

He might be the boy I betrayed, and I might the girl with nothing left to lose, but one thing’s for sure... He won’t let me go without a fight.

Even if it means risking everything.

Temper Him is a dark high school romance. If obsessive, lovable, over-the-top alpha holes aren't your thing, you probably won't like this book.


AVAILABLE NOW!!

FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!




              



START THE DUET

Torment Her







START THE REBELS AT STERLING PREP SERIES HERE: https://amzn.to/37YpTuj



 
Caitlyn Dare

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.



Connect w/Caitlyn: 










Once again we reunite with our troubled pairing Connor and Kennedy, and we learn that Kennedy has chosen to go back to the horrible man she left in order to keep those she loves and cares for safe. She thought she was doing the right thing, but she couldn't have been more wrong. Connor's family is armed with powerful weapons and they will go to great lengths to help Connor find her and bring her home. Now they just have to hope they are not to late...

Temper Him is a emotionally charged and passionate conclusion to Connor and Kennedy's story... and wow what a story it is!! My heart broke for Kennedy and the impossible decisions she made, and for Connor and the loss of the one person who has ever really understood him. These two bring fire to the pages with their white hot attraction for one another, and of course their fierce personalities. Page after page I found myself becoming completely enraptured by their heartbreaking story, it was impossible to put down once I got started. This pairing played off one another nicely, they were strong where the other was weak, sweet where the other was rough, and the compassion they had for one another was easily felt. This was such a well penned and thoroughly enjoyable duet, I loved every second I spent reading it. It may have broke my heart, but it managed to repair the damage it did and left it forever touched! If you like dark and angst-filled romances then I have no doubt you will love what you find waiting for you between the pages here! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!