The Review Blitz for THE PASS by Rebecca Jenshak!

 
THE PASS 
By: Rebecca Jenshak
Release Date: December 8th

 

I've been in love with her for two years.

The first time around I screwed things up. I hesitated and the moment was gone.

I passed when I shouldn't have.

Not a total loss. I gained a best friend instead of whatever we might have been.

Sydney is hands down the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'll do anything to keep her in my life. Even bury my feelings deep inside.

But one hot summer together at the lake filled with lots of teeny-tiny bikinis and I'm ready to risk it all for a second chance.

It's time to take my shot.



 Rebecca Jenshak

Rebecca Jenshak is a self-proclaimed margarita addict, college basketball fanatic, and Hallmark channel devotee. A Midwest native transplanted to the desert, she likes being outdoors (drinking on patios) and singing (in the shower) when she isn't writing books about hot guys and the girls who love them.




Stay up to date with all things Rebecca! 









They shared a moment that could have turned into everything they both wanted, but neither knew how the other felt so they let the moment slip away. But they did gain one thing from that moment, a friendship that bonded them in ways that could never be broken. But one little trip to a lake house is about to change everything...

The Pass is a sweet, sexy, light-hearted friends-to-lovers romance that will leave your heart overjoyed! These best friends have been keeping one tiny little secret from one another for almost two years, and all it takes is one trip to a lake house to let that secret find daylight. For so long they have wished the other was theirs's to claim, but both were afraid to take that step for fear that their feelings wouldn't be reciprocated. But once love took hold there wasn't much that was going to lead them astray, they were meant for one another. I loved watching these two friends take their friendship to a new level, they brought humor, heart, and loads of passion to the pages. With each page I turned the more taken I became with these two, I just had to see them finally get that happily ever after they dreamed of. They really made it hard for me to pry my eyes from the pages, so much so, I devoured this one in one sitting! If you are looking for a light-hearted and fun reading escape then I highly suggest you take a chance on this one, it's characters are bound to steal your heart!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





 

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!