The Release Blitz for The Sophomore by Monica Murphy!
![]() |
The Sophomore by Monica Murphy is now live!
![]() |
Jackson Rivers.
My not so secret crush.
He’s popular. Gorgeous. Talented.
Also my biggest weakness.
I’ve stood by him for years. Been a friend every time he needed one, but he doesn’t see me. Not like I want him to.
Move on, my friends said. Find someone new. Someone who sees your worth. Someone who gets you. I know they’re right. I’m only a friend to him. He’s never going to see me like I see him. So I take their advice, and try to move on.
But Jackson is always right there. In my face. Running to my rescue. And when I meet someone else, Jackson isn’t having it. For some reason, he’s suddenly determined to stay in my life. Right by my side.
Now he says he wants me, but does he want an actual relationship? Or is that he can’t stand the thought of losing me to another guy?
It’s time to find out what Jackson truly wants...and I’m going to make him work for it.
For me.
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Amazon: https://amzn.to/33z4eFZ
Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/TheSophomore
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3xFMDKC
Monica Murphy
Monica Murphy is a New York Times, USA Today and international bestselling romance author. Her books have been translated in almost a dozen languages and have sold over two million copies worldwide. Both a traditionally published and independently published author, she writes young adult, new adult and contemporary romance. She's also known as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.
A native Californian, she lives on fourteen acres in the middle of nowhere with her husband, two kids, one dog, and four cats. When she's not writing, she's an assistant coach for her daughter's high school cheer team, which is a two season sport. Meaning, she's at practice with a bunch of teenage girls all the time. Or she's at a football game. Or a basketball game. Maybe someday, she'll even write about this experience.
Connect with Monica
Website: http://monicamurphyauthor.com
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/MonicaMurphyGR
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1YUl0Vm
Facebook: http://bit.ly/MonicaMurphyFB
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/monicamurphyreadergroup/
Instagram: http://bit.ly/MonicaMurphyIG
Twitter: http://bit.ly/MonicaMurphyTW
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/2ZAthV1
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/msmonicamurphy/
Book+Main: https://bit.ly/2ZXwx00
From first glance Jackson Rivers stole every bit of her attention, and not soon after her heart. Ellie hoped they might have something special, but that hope was dashed when he pretty much friend zoned her. For years now she has hoped that something might spark between them and he'd finally see her the way she's seen him all along... but no such luck.
His life is changing with his budding music career and before long she's afraid he'll no longer have time for her or their friendship. That thought pushes her to make a change. She knows deep down that it is finally time to take that step and move on, find someone who cares for her the way she wants to be loved. But just as she makes that move, someone finally wakes up and wants his shot. But is Jackson too late?
The Sophomore is a friends to more romance that will leave your emotions nice and stirred-up! This one centers around longtime friends Jackson and Ellie, she has wanted more from Jackson from the moment they met, but he was a little late to the party. It's not that he didn't want her, he just had reservations about risking what they had for more. They grew into a comfortable friendship where she was always there for him, and he never really worried about her moving on, because she was too hung up on him. But then she turned his world upside down when she announced she had met someone and was moving on. Now the pressure of what he was feeling and the thought of losing his girl hit him full force... he couldn't lose her. Which left him forced to face his fears... he had to make his move, or finally let her go!
I loved what I found between the pages here, it was a wonderfully penned and highly entertaining new adult romance that came brimming with all the things I crave. It had bits of angst, emotional turmoil, outstanding cast of characters, and of course romance to have the heart skipping a beat! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.














Comments
Post a Comment