The Release Tour for Founded on Goodbye by Kat Singleton!

The Release Tour for Founded on Goodbye by Kat Singleton!
![]() |
![]() |
His songs were better when he had a broken heart.
That sentence would change my life after my dream job was dished to me on a shiny, silver platter.
All I had to do?
Hurt Nash Pierce enough to get him writing good music again.
The pop icon’s songs were no longer the phenomena they used to be. His team needed another breakthrough album—like the first he’d penned, using his heartbreak as fuel.
The plan was simple: I’d go on tour with him as a backup dancer…and make him fall in love with me. I was hired to inspire—to become embedded into every lyric he wrote. Then, I was to set fire to it all—to destroy every feeling we hoped he’d develop for me.
It seemed simple enough. Easy, even.
I didn’t expect to be consumed myself—to see so much in the man displayed in the tabloids. I didn’t foresee falling for him. It didn’t occur to me that, while attempting to break his heart, I might just shatter my own.
Most of all, I never thought I’d fight so hard to hold on to a relationship that had always been founded on goodbye.
❖❖❖❖❖
![]() |
![]() |
❖❖❖❖❖
Enter the Release Giveaway HERE!
❖❖❖❖❖
Kat Singleton
Kat Singleton is an author who developed a passion for reading and writing at a young age. When writing stories she strives to write an authentically raw love story for her characters. She feels that no book is complete without some angst and emotional turmoil before the characters can live out their happily ever after. She lives in Kansas with her husband, her baby boy and her two doodles. In her spare time, you can find her surviving off iced coffee and sneaking in a few pages of her current read. If you're a fan of angsty, emotional, contemporary romances then you'll love a Kat Singleton book.
❖❖❖❖❖
It was over before they even said hello... When the opportunity arose to tour with pop star Nash Pierce, Nora was completely beside herself. This was something she had been working towards her whole life, and now all she had to do is say yes, but that wasn't the only part of the deal. She also had to agree to get close to the pop star, make him fall for her, and then cut him loose when things started to get serious. In her heart of hearts she knew it was wrong to agree to something like this, but she went ahead and went along with the plan. Hoping that Nash wouldn't pay her a second glance and she'd never have to follow through with the other part of the plan.
But his manager had other plans for them, she put them together every chance she got, and before long things started to take a heated turn. One that Nora knew she was going to regret...
Founded on Goodbye is a emotionally charged and beautifully written story about a faux romance that was never supposed to turn real. The plan was simple, Nora was supposed to make him fall for her, and then walk away. But as she began to get to know the man underneath his pop star reputation, she started to like what she saw, and she started to fall... even though she wasn't supposed to. She also knew that if he found out what was happening behind his back, he'd never forgive her. Leaving her to wonder why in the heck she ever agreed to it in the first place... there was no possible way it will end well for either of them! Or would it?
From the first page until the last this story kept me enthralled, the characters stole my heart and attention and wouldn't let go. With all the deceiving taking place and lies being told I had to see if this one would end on a happy note, and to my surprise it did. But not without a little heartache too. I absolutely adored this wonderful story and it's perfectly crafted characters, they took me on a journey I won't soon forget! Highly recommend this one, it's a can't miss read!!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
❖❖❖❖❖






























Comments
Post a Comment