The Release Blitz for Rain by A.L. Woods!
Allegra lives in constant fear, and it wasn't any one thing in her life that made her that way, it was a culmination of many things she experienced growing up that drove her to be fearful of everything around her. She didn't have the happy childhood that most children are lucky enough to have, hers was filled with pain and trauma. Her childhood shaped the woman she is now, it makes her hesitant to love, hesitant to trust, and hesitant to fully give herself to anyone.
At different points in her life two men have held the spot as her protector, the man she could count on to bring her out of her loneliness and make her feel safe. But both of those men had demons of their own to deal with and those demons lead them to keep parts of themselves from her. Now they are both present, wanting to be the only man she loves and gives herself fully to. But how can she when they have both done things to lead her to distrust them?
These men are in for the fight of their lives and only one can come out on the winning side of it, and with the woman that they love... who will it be?
Between the pages of this beautifully penned novel lies a heart wrenching story of a young woman who has managed to capture the hearts of two men. Both of these men bring something special to her life, mean something to her for different reasons, and bring her a sense of peace she has never known. But both have broke her heart in the past and lead her to distrust them, and forgiveness doesn't come easily for her. But they are determined to win her heart and will go to great lengths to do it, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it all unfold. Page after page I wavered on the man that was right for her, they both had good intentions, and paid their dues for past hurts, and I could see both being the perfect suitor. It was such a hard choice for me, but I have to say I am happy with the choice that was made.
This was such a emotionally exhausting literary journey, my heart is still carrying the weight of the words a day later, but it was SO worth it. I have to say this first time read impressed on all levels, and I am so happy that I took a chance on it... it's words gave my heartstrings a good work-out and it's characters have yet to leave me! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments
Post a Comment