The Blog Tour for THE VENGEANCE YOU CRAVE by Tracy Lorraine!


THE VENGEANCE YOU CRAVE
Series: Maddison Kings University #4
By: Tracy Lorraine
Release Date: June 24th






It’s been almost six years since she ruined what we had.

Her lies shattered years of friendship and ripped apart the future we planned.

After I called her a liar and revoked my trust, she left town and never looked back.

In a cruel twist of fate, she’s returned. But I’m not the wounded boy she left behind.

I’m a man now. A man full of anger, resentment and loss.

Darkness consumed me after she left. An unforgiving black hole where my heart used to be.

If she thinks she’s already seen the worst of me, she’s wrong. Dead wrong.

Peyton has only experienced the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to my darkness.

I’ve craved vengeance for her lies, and now is the time to make her pay.


 AVAILABLE NOW! FREE IN KU!!!


❖❖❖❖❖❖

PREORDER THE DESTRUCTION YOU DESIRE #2!!!





TRACY LORRAINE

Tracy Lorraine is a new adult and contemporary romance author.

Tracy has recently-ish turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.


Connect w/Tracy:












Luca Dunn was once her everything, then a secret was shared, choices were made, and Peyton walked away and never looked back. There has not been a day that she hasn't thought about him, remembered what they had, and hoped they might find their way back to one another. But when she moves back to town, and bumps into him one night at the club she works at, it's anything but a happy reunion.

There in front of her stands a cold and uncaring man, nothing like the boy she fell in love with. No this one wants revenge, he has five years of hate built up and he is planning to unleash it all on her. Things are said, blame is misplaced, and unforgiving things are done, now they once again find themselves at odds. But now Peyton isn't looking for a happy reunion, she just as soon he kept his distance, and forget all about her. But she knows in her heart of hearts that Luca will never let her go... and that scares her more than she cares to admit.

The Vengeance You Crave is a dark and heart-torturing second chance love story that will shatter your heart and leave you hoping for a miracle to repair it. This isn't a happy reunion story, these two have a past that is riddled with hate and hurt feelings and the moment they reunite they all come to head. Luca is determined to exact his revenge and Peyton is a little lost by what she is seeing from the man she use to love. He is nothing like the boy she left behind, his hate for her scares her, and he takes every opportunity to make her feel his wrath and the pain she left him with. He is a man that she wants nothing to do with now. Surely there is no way that they will find their way back now...

Oh how I loved the opening act of Luca's story, after meeting him in the first three installments of this series, I was intrigued, and my heart broke for him and the loss he experienced. I knew he needed his chance at happily ever after. But nothing could have prepared me for this... it was as much beautiful as it was dark. I saw him go through an array of emotions, and I am holding out hope that he will be able to grovel his way back into Peyton's heart. I need the next installment like I need my next breath... that ending was downright torture! Highly recommend this series for those that like their stories on the dark side and loaded with angst and emotion... their bound to mess you up in the best possible way!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.







Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!