The Release Day Blitz for The Lies that Bind Us by H. P. Davenport!
It was all planned out... the future they both wanted... then it was destroyed one night when Nolan does the unthinkable. Raya and Nolan were that couple in their high school that everyone thought would make it, the ones that would eventually end up saying "I do"... but they didn't make it that far. Nolan broke her heart right before she was ready to head off to college, and suddenly that plan they had no longer existed. Now she is beside herself, and left wondering how is she supposed to live her life without him? Her heart hurts and taking on that future she's dreamed of for so long alone suddenly has her second guessing herself at every turn...
The Lies that Bind Us is a beautifully penned second chance romance that will do a number on your heart and emotions. These two broke my heart, and I had my doubts that it would ever be fixed. But little by little things started to fall back into place, our heroine started to smile a little more than frown, and I started to see joy restored... and eventually my heart found reprieve. But not without many ups and downs, major groveling on Nolan's part, and forgiveness earned. I thoroughly enjoyed what I found between the pages here, it's words put a squeeze on my heart that was easily felt long after the last page was swiped. Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments
Post a Comment