The Blog Tour for THE RETALIATION YOU DELIVER by Tracy Lorraine!


THE RETALIATION YOU DELIVER, book #2 in an all-new duet within the MADDISON KINGS UNIVERSITY, by Tracy Lorraine is NOW AVAILABLE!!


THE RETALIATION YOU DELIVER
Series: Maddison Kings University #7
By: Tracy Lorraine
Release Date: September 2nd



When something seems too good to be true. It’s usually because it is.

A lesson I learned the hard way.

Every single fear I had about falling for Leon, has just come true in the most brutal way.

The sweet guy act he’s been putting on the past few weeks is over.

The cold, hard truth is... he never wanted me. He only wanted retaliation.

And like a fool, I played right into his wicked scheme.

But I’m not the monster he thinks I am.

Ten years ago, I might have discovered the horrifying truth, but I did the only thing I could. I pushed it down and tried to forget. Tried to survive. Afraid of what might happen at the hands of the monster who ruined both our lives.

But now the truth is out, and the secret Leon has been keeping for a decade is about to poison those he loves, sending him into a darker place than he’s ever been.

Healing isn’t always easy, it’s messy and painful.

The question is, beneath all the hate, will I rediscover the man I fell for, or was he always a fantasy?

Dear Reader,
The Retaliation You Deliver is the conclusion to Macie and Leon's duet and the final book in the Maddison Kings University. It's a dark bully romance that contains mature content and demanding alphaholes that some readers may find disturbing. You have been warned.





AVAILABLE NOW!!! FREE IN KU!



Start Leon’s duet with The Devastation You Reap!!






THE MADDISON KINGS UNIVERSITY SERIES IS NOW COMPLETE!!!


Go back to where it all began with Kane and Letty!

The Mistakes You Make, 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟: mybook.to/TMYM

The Revenge You Seek #1: mybook.to/TRYS

The Deception You Weave #2 : mybook.to/TDYW

The Betrayal You Serve #𝟯: http://mybook.to/TBYS



 

Tracy Lorraine

Tracy Lorraine is a new adult and contemporary romance author.

Tracy has recently-ish turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.



Connect w/Tracy:











Under that tough abrasive façade lies a little broken boy drowning in a horrible memories of past that won't let him go. For so long Leon kept his mask in place and made people think he is okay, but lately that mask has started to slip and his demons are peeking out and causing those around him to be concerned. He has kept his secret buried down deep and waited for the perfect opportunity to get his revenge, and she is the missing piece he has been waiting for... the one to bring his plan to fruition. It's all a matter of time before that mask fully slips and that broken little boy wanting his revenge makes an appearance...

The Retaliation You Deliver is one of those stories that will wreak havoc on every bit of your heart and leave you wondering if you will ever be able to recover from it. It's characters will forever be imprinted in your memory. What Leon witnessed and went through because of it changed him in ways that only he can understand. The pain endured and the secrets he's kept completely ravaged his soul and forced him to be someone he wasn't. His freedom from it all has been a long time coming, and I guarantee things will get really ugly before it gets better... but it's all worth it in the end! To finally see him truly happy and break free from his demons did my heart SO good! 

This is a can't miss duet, every perfectly penned word and creatively plotted moment you experience will leave you forever moved. The moment I met Leon he captured a part of me and wouldn't let go, and with each installment that followed that curiosity just continued to grow. But I honestly don't think anything could have prepared me for what I found between the pages here, it was more than I anticipated, and everything I could ask for in a story. I am truly beside myself right now, his story really took everything I had, and I imagine it will linger with me for a while. All I can say is... read this duet, it will be one of the best you read all year! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!