The Review Blitz for GRAND LOVE by JC Hawke!
Growing up Nina Anderson only ever had one dream, to own her own dance studio. Music and dancing were the two things she could always depend on to keep her mind busy and not dwell on her circumstances. The home she grew up in was seldom happy, never rich, but it was a roof over her head. Her upbringing lead her to work hard for the things she wanted, appreciate any good that came her way, and always be wary of those with offers that seem too good to be true. Watching her mother endure all she did made her wary of men too, she never knew if they could be trusted, or if they'd leave you as broken as they did her mother.
So when she meets wealthy businessman Mason Lowell and he offers her the world her instincts tell her to run, it's certainly too good to be true. She pushes him away, but surprisingly he comes back, again... and again. He wants to prove to her that his words can be trusted, and that he will take good care of her heart, but all she can wonder is why he would want someone like her?
Grand Lies brings us into the lives of two people who come from different worlds, one lives a lavish lifestyle and never wants for anything, while the other struggles everyday to keep her dream alive. But it's their hearts that keep bringing them back to one another, or their white hot connection. These two struggle to find their way throughout the pages, often battling over the littlest things, pushing each other's buttons whenever they can and always settling those differences between the sheets. It's a passionate love affair that is bound to end in disaster... or is it?
From the moment I read the synopsis for this one I was intrigued, something about these characters spoke to me, and made me want to know them. And I have say they gave my eyes quite the treat, their story squeezed my heart more than a few times, and left my knees a little weak at times too. I cannot wait to see where the next installment takes them... hopefully to that happily ever after that they deserve! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
My Review of Grand Love:
Nina broke them, she took Mase's heart and literally pulverized it when she chose to run away instead of face the issues they had. But she has realized she made a mistake, knows she can't live without Mase, and wants it all with him. But Mase isn't so willing to go a round two with her, she broke something in him that can't easily be healed with a simple I'm sorry. He can't trust her now and knows you have a relationship without trust.
As we rejoin these two we learn that miscommunication has lead them to make assumptions and mistakes that have driven them apart and made them completely miserable. But Nina is back and armed with an apology, she wants to fix what's broken and get on to that happily ever after they were headed for... but Mase has his doubts about her sincerity. She's a runner, things get tough and she's gone and he doesn't want to go through what he did all over again. He needs to cut his losses and move on... but can he really let the love of his life walk away forever?
Grand Love is the heart-wrenching conclusion to the Nina and Mase's story and I guarantee this one is definitely going to leave a mark! It's a series if ups and downs, battles at every turn, and moments that will wreck your heart. But their is some happiness to be found in there too! It was frustrating at times to watch these two push each other away for the wrong reasons, and I had my doubts they could get things right, but eventually they did... but not without torturing me first! I absolutely loved every single second I spent with these two, their love story may have wrecked me, but it also inspired and made me smile too! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.

















Comments
Post a Comment