The Release Blitz for Redlined by Cala Riley!



  Redlined
Series: Shadow Crew #1
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: September 30, 2021





Roxanne

Racing and Ross are the only two things I thought I could ever count on. That is, until one of them sends me far away, making me lose the other.

Now, stuck with a cousin I’m not sure even wants me here trying to pick up the scattered pieces of my life, all I want to do is find my own way.

Who cares if I’m slightly attracted to the asshole who seems to run these parts? Or that I’m starting to find his little tests exciting?

Who cares that the abandonment I felt from the people I thought were my family fades as I find a new group to grow close to.

It doesn’t mean anything. In the end, I’ll be gone, right?


Roman

I knew she was going to be trouble the minutes I got the call she was coming. I didn’t expect her to light my blood on fire, though.

Now, she’s slowly integrating herself into my life, one irritatingly yet sexy glare at a time.
It doesn’t matter that I think the fact that she knows her cars is a huge turn on. Or that I crave having her near me.

The fact that I’m itching to protect her has nothing to do with the way she makes me feel.
There’s no room in the inner circle for new blood. So why does she seem to fit right in?

 



PURCHASE LINKS


Free in Kindle Unlimited




COMING SOON

#2 Friction – Releasing February 24

 







Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end.


AUTHOR LINKS






Roxy has never felt more betrayed, she has been sent away to live with a cousin she barely knows and she isn't even so sure that Hannah wants her there. Her cousin is part of the elite Shadow crew. With Roxy's knowledge of racing and her love of cars, she immediately wants in... but Hannah has her reservations about letting her get too close to the crew... it's bound to only lead to trouble!

But Roxy doesn't seem to care if there is trouble to come, she needs a distraction and the Shadow crew seems like the perfect fit... especially after she meets their sexy leader Roman!

Redlined is an action packed little page-turner that is bound to have you at it's mercy from start to finish! It's fearless heroine and her sexy counterpart will wander onto the page, banter will ensue, trouble will be stirred up, as well as some serious sparks, and you will be hooked!

Roxy is a girl after my own heart, she loves cars as much as I do, and it was fun to see her show her skills on the track, and watch all those guys stand up and take notice! She was truly a fierce breath of fresh air!! I cannot wait to see where Roxy and her new crew take us next! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!