The Release Blast for Dirty Little Secret by Rachel Brownell!



Dirty Little Secret by International bestselling author, Rachael Brownell, is LIVE!


Dirty Little Secret
Author: Rachael Brownell
Release Date: September 10, 2021


He’s my brother’s best friend.

Which makes me off limits.

My brother made that clear to all his friends the summer I turned fourteen.

That didn’t stop me from falling in love with him. From dreaming about sharing my future with him. From wondering what it would be like to be with him.

It didn’t stop the heated looks he’d send me when no one was paying attention. Or how he always found a way to be near me, to touch me. To protect me.

For six years we fought against the waves of desire, but the current kept pushing us toward one another.

Then I had him.

We collided with hurricane force. Our connection… explosive. It felt right, being with him. With the first kiss, I gave him my heart. With the first touch, I gave him my body. When I saw the love in his eyes, I handed over my soul.

I should have known it was too good to last, though. The next morning, he was gone, and my heart shattered. I left it on his bedroom floor as I did the walk of shame.

It’s been nine months since I laid eyes on him.

Yes, I’ve been avoiding this moment. But I can do this. I can fight my attraction for one night. Even if the moment I see him again, I know that night is going to come rushing back to me, along with the days and weeks of agony that followed.

Because he still owns every piece of me.



 



Rachael Brownell

Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than THIRTY romance novels.

When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social media.






Willow has crushed on her big brother's friend Finn for a long time now, but he's always seemed to keep her at a safe distance. That is until one night they secretly hook-up, but by the time morning rolls around Finn has disappeared and Willow thinks that he realizes he'd made a mistake. So she pushes all thoughts of him away, avoids any interaction with him, and hopes it will be enough to finally rid her heart of him. But she was wrong, so, so, wrong. Her love for him is just as strong now as it was back then... but he still doesn't want her. Or does he?

Between the pages of Dirty Little Secret lies a perfectly concocted forbidden romance that pulls out all the stops to leave your heart singing it's praises! Willow and Finn have been circling around one another for years, craving each other in secret and fully knowing the consequences of where their desires could lead them. A relationship between them has forbidden written all over it, Max would surely lose it if he found out his best friend wanted his sister! But it's become impossible to stay away from one another, so they start something in secret and hope it doesn't blow up in their faces. It's a dangerous little game their playing!

I absolutely adored these characters and the story they had to tell. Theirs's was a story of tragedy, love, healing, and friendship. The words pulled on my heartstrings, tortured me at every turn, and brought me a satisfying sense of peace... it was such a wonderfully penned romance to get lost in! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The Author, Rachael Brownell



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!