The Blog Tour for RISE by Cassandra Robbins!



RISE 
Series: Rock God Series #1
By: Cassandra Robbins
Release Date: September 9th
Genre: Age-Gap/Second Chance/ Rockstar Romance


Follow The Stuffed Muffins on IG for some sneak peeks into Rhys, Ammo, Cash and Nuke’s world!

 


I know what I want.

So when opportunity knocked, I took it. I grabbed my shot, willing to do anything to make it happen.

From the beginning, I knew I was destined to be with the six-foot-four, bourbon-eyed Rock God.

Only back in the early days he wasn’t a god.

Rhys Granger was my brother’s friend, the boy next door who wrote verses and played his guitar in our garage. He was talented. Exciting. Damaged. The kind of guy who made all the girls cry…

Except for me. I thought I was special. Turns out I’m not.

And now… I despise him.

He’s the lead singer of the Stuffed Muffins, one of the biggest bands in the world, with dark hair, full lips, and a body to die for.

Unfortunately, he’s a dick.

Not, that I care anymore. I have my own career. I’m successful in my own right. So, when offered another once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I turn it down.

But the universe has other plans, and I’m forced back into the savagely glamorous world of rock ‘n’ roll. Thrust into battling his seductive smile, his dangerous kisses, and my own addictive needs.

He might be a Rock God, but he’s also a man. And I’m the woman he never saw coming.



 Preorder is AVAILABLE!!!

Amazon US: amzn.to/36s8gS0

Amazon AU: amzn.to/2UFlqZ9

Amazon UK: amzn.to/3xvWRwh

Amazon CA: amzn.to/3k1fGnc







Cassandra Robbins

Cassandra Robbins is a USA Today, Amazon Top 100, KDP All-star and International bestselling author. She threatened to write a romance novel for years. Robbins finally let the voices take over with her debut novel, The Entitled. She's a self-proclaimed hopeless romantic driven to create obsessive, angst-filled characters who have to fight for their happily ever after. Cassandra resides in Los Angeles with her hot husband, two beautiful children, and a fluffy Samoyed, Stanley. Her family and friends are her lifeline but writing is her passion.


Connect w/Cassandra:













Her plan wasn't ideal or fully thought through, but it was what she had to work with, it was the plan that was going to get her Rhys Granger. But once she found him she realized he wasn't the same guy she crushed on years ago, he was brash, always agitated and rude. After one night together he pushes her away, siting she is off limits and that they can't be with one another. But every time their near he has trouble keeping his hands to himself. She thought he would see her and fall madly in love, but that's not what happened at all, he treated her just like all the others that were lucky enough to fall into his bed. He is the devil and she hates him. So after her work with the band was done she walked away... and planned to never look back!

But as fate would have it, they weren't done at all...

Between the pages of this perfectly penned romance readers will meet a man that should be hated, but is loved by many. Rhys attitude pushes most away, his words are distasteful and crude, but his lyrics and good looks will lure you in every time. And Gia knows that better than anyone else. She knew she was playing with fire the first time she wandered into his life, and let him take her innocence, but she soon learned that what they had wasn't special enough for him to hold onto. So she walked. But now fate, and her work, has pushed them together again, and this time she isn't letting him get too close. But he has a plan of his own this time...

The pages of Rise were riddled with angst, drama, passion, and tension... all the things I love in a story. These characters made my heart hurt, gave it hope, and eventually healed the damage they left behind. But it wasn't an easy road for them, the deck was stacked against them before they even began, and then they just continued to add more undue stress. One moment they hated one another, and the next they were falling in love, it was a constant boiling pot of tension and angst... and I loved the torture! If you like edgy rock star romances then you will love what you find between the pages here... the words are destined to put a hurting on your heart that you feel long after you find the last page! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!