The Release Blast for Hard Hitter by Nikki Hall!


🏈 NEW RELEASE 🏈

HARD HITTER, the third book in the Wild Card series, by Nikki Hall is NOW AVAILABLE!!


My biggest mistake is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Noah
Chloe Asher is off limits. Maybe if I repeat it enough times I’ll stop giving in every time she shows up in the middle of the night pleading for help. She takes nothing seriously, especially not me, yet I can’t stop thinking about her. It doesn’t matter how I crave her smile or burn for her touch. D is family. He trusted me with his sister. I promised to take care of her, which means I absolutely can’t keep kissing her in dark corners every chance I get.

Chloe
My life is a hot mess. Literally, if you’re talking about the small, insignificant fire in my dorm. TU is my opportunity to start over, but I can’t seem to break old habits—especially ones involving Noah Olsen. One of my brother’s best friends, and the only guy to turn me down. I don’t give second chances, but when he comes to my rescue again and again, I start to wonder if he’s what I’m missing in my life—until one little mistake could cost me my future.

Hard Hitter is the third full-length novel in the Wild Card series of steamy interconnected standalones featuring the football players of Teagan University—a brother’s best friend, grumpy/sunshine, it's always been you, college football romance with plenty of heat.


Find more books from Nikki Hall here: https://nikkihallbooks.com/books

Grab this brother's best friend, grumpy/sunshine, he falls first, college football romance today!!




NIKKI HALL

Nikki Hall is a smart-ass with a Ph.D. and a potty mouth. She writes stories that have spice and sass because she doesn’t know any other way. Coffee makes her happy, messes make her stabby, and she’d sell one of her children for a second season of Firefly. She also writes paranormal romance under the name Nicole Hall.


AUTHOR LINKS



Chloe Asher is off limits, the one girl on campus that he cannot have, but she is the only girl he wants. His best friend and former teammate asked him to do him a solid and keep an eye on her, keep her out of trouble... not realizing that by asking for the favor he is doing is exactly that... putting her in the hands of trouble. Noah is stuck between a rock and hard place, does he honor the rules of his friendship or chase the girl he wants?

The pages of Hard Hitter will captivate, make you blush, and touch your heart! These two had trouble written all over them from the start, Chloe was sent to TU for a new start, and Noah was asked to keep an eye on her... and he did that, maybe just a little too closely. See Noah has a little thing for Chloe, but admitting it would mean that he would have to break friend code and he can't bring himself to do that, his friendship with her older brother means a lot to him. But the closer he watches Chloe and the more she requests his help with things the deeper those feelings become, and the more he wants to get his hands on her. And she is a willing partner in the matter, but she has a few rules of her own, for one she doesn't do relationships, and that is exactly what Noah wants. So they find themselves at a crossroads... 

I really enjoyed this one, it had just enough temptation and torture to keep me invested, the steamy moments were uber hot and the blossoming romance between them was sweet and emotional... a perfect escape in my book! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
















Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!