The Release Blast for Long Shot by MJ Fields!


🏒💙 NEW RELEASE 💙🏒

LONG SHOT, by USA Today bestselling author MJ Fields, is NOW AVAILABLE!!

Grab this STEAMY COLLEGE HOCKEY ROMANCE today!! Read with KINDLE UNLIMITED.


Ellie

Before my junior year at Lincoln University, I promised myself three things. Just three.

Actually dig into the whole sorority girl bit.

Stay away from athletes.

Seriously, stay away from athletes.

When Professor Taylor posted our chem midterm partners and I got stuck with the captain of Lincoln's Ice Hockey team , I was sure I'd be able to abide by rules 2 and 3. After all, I was immune to Leo's whole 'hottest guy on campus' thing. I grew up with him— my brother's best friend .

That I've been obsessed with since I was eight.

F' me.

Leo

Senior year. Captain of the hockey team , already engaged to the NHL with the perfect union months away, my whole life mapped out ahead of me. All my dreams come true.

Except for the one with Eleanor Rhodes.

That one's reoccurring, starring her in nothing but my number and that perfect little blush that shows up every time she looks at me.

No biggies. I've worked that one out. In the shower. Numerous times. She never had a reason to get any closer than her Instagram until Professor Taylor assigned us as chem partners.

The one girl on campus who shouldn't be on my radar, yet she somehow seems to be the only one.


What to expect:

🏒Hockey Romance

🏒Brother’s Friend

🏒Sassy Heroine/Protective Hero

🏒STEAMY, all the hotness in precarious places…

🏒Low Angst/HEA Guaranteed







Pre-order Snap Shot: https://geni.us/SnapShot-Zon

Find more books by MJ Fields here: https://mjfieldsbooks.com



Before Ellie arrived on campus she came up with a few rules to live by, one being to stay away from athletes, knowing getting mixed up with one of them would be harmful to her heart. So far her little plan has worked quite well... but that was before she met her new chem partner!

The pages of Long Shot hold the story of a girl determined not to fall for a charming and handsome athlete and the athlete that is determined to steal her heart. These two are thrown together for the sake of an Chemistry assignment and it doesn't take long to figure out that it's a perfect union. As they meet up to work on their assignment, they start to really look forward to their time together, every interaction deepening their little bond and furthering their crushes on one another. They fall into this easy friendship, sharing banter and laughs, always keeping things light... but then one spur of the moment kiss changes everything!

This sweet and steamy page-turner kept me thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, once I cracked the cover I was utterly hooked! It's well drawn characters brought pure joy to the pages, they had me giggling out loud more than a few times. Their easy, but somewhat complicated, fall was a lot of fun to get wrapped up in, they had me rooting for them the whole way through! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.


MJ FIELDS

MJ Fields is a USA Today bestselling author of new adult and contemporary romance novels. She lives in New York with her daughter and smoochie faced Newfie, Theo.

When she’s not locked away in the cave, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to live music, going to the theatre, singing off key, dancing to her own beat, listening to audio books, and reading— of course.







Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!