Unstoppable by Kara Kendrick is Now Available!
Unstoppable
Series: Seaglass Beach Series #2
Author: Kara Kendrick
Publisher: Independent
Release Date: June 14, 2023
Genre: Romance/Small town romance/Contemporary
He’s not my type. So why is this grumpy baseball star living rent-free in my head?
Griffin Carter.
Tall, dark, and d*ck-ish—and not in a good way.
Ever since the surly injured pro baseball player rolled into town for a rehab vacation, he’s been an absolute downer.
Rude. Condescending. And unfortunately, sexy as hell.
When his aunt falls and breaks her wrist, he’s stuck running Seaglass Scoops, the ice cream parlor adjacent to my family inn. After scooping one too many cones together, Griffin’s gruff exterior begins to melt and I catch a glimpse of the real him.
I should stick to the plan and not get involved. But after one taste of him, I’m not sure I can resist temptation. I know I’m setting myself up for heartbreak—he’s leaving as soon as he gets the all-clear from the team doctor.
Besides, everyone knows baseball is his true love—but maybe I can convince him life after baseball can be just as sweet?
Kara Kendrick
Kara Kendrick writes fun and flirty small-town romance destined to give you all the feels. A reformed English major, she also has a master’s in counseling and was an elementary school counselor in her pre-mom life.
She loves the beach, wine, and rock hard abs, not necessarily in that order. When she’s not dreaming up Happily Ever After’s, you can find her chasing after her boy-girl twins, working out semi-hardish, or walking her adorable Shiba pups with her husband, who’s not too bad himself.
Connect with Kara:
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/karakendrickauthor
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/authorkarakendrick
Twitter | https://www.twitter.com/authorkkendrick
Website | https://www.karakendrick.com
Email | kara@karakendrick.com
The last place you'd expect to see Major League Baseball star Griffin Carter is in an ice cream shop handing out scoops to customers... but that's exactly where he is going to be for the summer. He was supposed to be laying low and healing from a sidelining injury but after his aunt has a little accident he steps up to help her out. The last thing he expected to find in the ice cream shop is …Poppy Montgomery.
Her happy go-lucky approach to life irritates him to no end, but he can't seem to stay away from her!
The pages of Unstoppable hold one of the most entertaining enemies to lovers stories I have read in a long time, these two battle at every turn and continually keep that steam a rising. Poppy's approach to life is to tackle it with a smile and kindness, where as our hero Griffin he is the complete opposite, he's a grump through and through. So naturally Poppy's bubbly always happy personality gets on his nerves, then you add in confined spaces and daily encounters and you're just asking for trouble! I loved watching these two go from enemies to more, their journey brought smiles, swoons, and lots of heart-squeezing moments...it was all so perfect! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments
Post a Comment