Weston: A Billionaire's Game Novel by Samantha Whiskey is Now Available!
Brynn Allen captured his heart and attention back in high school and she's held it every day since... but admitting that to her out loud is never gonna happen. He chosen to keep his crush at his side as his assistant and best friend instead, because Weston knows crossing that line with her will change everything between them and losing her is out of the question. She is just too valuable to him, so he's kept his mouth shut and his hands to himself all these years... no matter how tempting she has become.
Then one night words are uttered, hands wander, kisses are shared and suddenly the guy who never offers his heart up to a woman is ready to hand it over willingly. But will she take it?
From the get-go these two had my full attention, they wandered onto the page and I was enamored by them, and quick to pick up on those sparks just dying to ignite between them. They have maintained a close friendship for years with neither admitting their true feelings for one another, knowing those feelings had the power to change everything. It's a risk neither of them are ready to take... or are they? I loved the push and pull between them, it had tensions and anticipation high, it was honestly the best kind of torture, I couldn't wait for one of them to finally make the move! And once they did... WOW!
As always Ms. Whiskey has brought us a story that is impossible to put down, characters that are easy to love, and words that completely captivate until the last page comes! I loved this couple so much, they tortured me in all the best of ways as I turned the pages and gave me a happily ever after that left my heart soaring. This one definitely has bestseller written all over it, one of her best to date! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
.jpg)





.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment