The Release Blitz for Brutal Nights by Isla Vaughn!
![]() |
The Release Blitz for Brutal Nights by Isla Vaughn Brutal Nights A Dark High School Bully Romance Series: Hidden Valley Elite #4 Author: Isla Vaughn Genre: Contemporary Dark Romance Tropes: High School Bully Romance Release Date: June 22, 2023 I lost the game. Now? I’m going to lose everything else, and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. Sacrificing Damon, who turns my world upside down with a single touch, for my best friend’s happiness is a no-brainer. Protective and determined to make me his, Damon didn’t get the memo. And he’s made it clear that he isn’t going to let me go without a fight. There’s only one thing that can destroy the happiness I’m beginning to find. It isn’t within the walls of the academy, but behind bars. The secrets I’m keeping are about to come crashing down, and when the dust settles, I’m not sure if there’s going to be anything left of my life worth saving. Brutal Nights is an enemies-to-lovers, new adult, high school bully romance with plenty of angst, heat, and a HEA. This is the conclusion of Brutal Days, and Skylar and Damon’s duet. This book contains mature content that some readers may find disturbing. Universal: https://bit.ly/42Dj2Q5 Free in Kindle Unlimited Savage Start – a duet prequel Universal: https://bit.ly/40tYvfG ***** #1 Savage Lies Universal: https://bit.ly/3mUL7ne Free in Kindle Unlimited ***** Universal: https://bit.ly/3Ao0DLq Free in Kindle Unlimited ***** #3 Brutal Days Universal: https://bit.ly/3qAxN90 Free in Kindle Unlimited ***** COMING SOON IN THE SERIES... Cruel Start – a duet prequel – Releasing June 29th Universal: https://bit.ly/43L05vQ ***** #5 Cruel Hate – Releasing August 31 Universal: https://bit.ly/3N6fUq6 ***** #6 Cruel Love – Releasing September 28th Universal: https://bit.ly/3N5ySxe Isla Vaughn Isla Vaughn is the author of the Hidden Valley Elite series. Her romance books are full of complex characters, strong alpha males, and the fierce women who bring them to their knees. When not writing, she can be found daydreaming about owning a beach house, reading, or drinking too much coffee. You can find her at www.IslaVaughnAuthor.com Website: https://www.islavaughnauthor.com Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/islavaughn_author Twitter: https://twitter.com/IVaughn_Author Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/islavaughnauthor Newsletter: https://bit.ly/IslaVaughnNewsletter |
Skylar knew going anywhere near Damon was a bad idea and could be hazardous for her heart, but with her best friends happiness at stake she knew she had to do it anyway. A deal was made, lines were crossed and now she finds herself on the receiving end of her friends hatred and the whole school thinking things about her that aren't true. She decides staying away from Damon is about the only way she might be able to make amends with her friend... it's the price she has to pay. But Damon has other thoughts on the matter.
Brutal Nights is the captivating and dramatic conclusion to Damon and Skylar's story, a story that definitely should not be missed. These two knew their little secret rendezvous could get them into trouble at some point, but they were blinded by their feelings for one another and didn't seem to care. But when the secret comes to light things completely unravel and nothing could have prepared them for the outcome that followed. It was a disaster that Skylar hoped wouldn't come, but did, and it cost her everything... or did it?
This duet had my attention piqued when I read the synopsis for it, but then once I had the book in my hands, it was a whole other ball game... I fell so deeply into their world that I had a hard time finding my way out. They were a captivating pairing that tortured me with their indecision, made me smile with their sharp tongued barbs, and broke my heart with their emotional trial and tribulations. It's words took a toll, but it was so totally worth it! It was such a well written story, it grabbed me from first glance and never let go, I am still feelings it's effects a few days later. I cannot wait to see what the next installment in this series holds! This series has easily become one of my favorite literary finds this year, with each title that's released the better it gets! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
.jpg)






















.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment