RICHER THAN GOD from Amelia Wilde is NOW AVAILABLE!!

 


  RICHER THAN GOD 
By: Amelia Wilde 
Release Date: July 28th 



    


Zeus is the cruelest man in the city. And he’s the only one who can save me. 

If I don’t sell my body at one of his infamous parties, I’ll be forced into a nightmarish arranged marriage. 

But he won’t accept any offers. Not until he’s had me for himself.

I thought I chose the right man to help me escape.

I was wrong.


AVAILABLE NOW!! 


 



Amelia Wilde
Amelia Wilde is a USA TODAY bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance and loves it a little too much. She lives in Michigan with her husband and daughters. She spends most of her time typing furiously on an iPad and appreciating the natural splendor of her home state from where she likes it best: inside.


Connect w/Amelia: 












           

The moment she shows up at Olympus Zeus knows she is different from the usual girls who come knocking at his door. She is a bit sassy, but she has naive and innocent quality about her that intrigues him, he knows that there is no way he can allow her to be shared with his customers. Brigit is a girl that should be kept, worshiped, and belong only to him. But that would have him becoming a man he has never known, he was taught to use women and throw them away... not save them.

Richer Than God is a dark, gritty, boundary-pushing tale that will anger you one moment, and make you blush the next. This one isn't for the feint-hearted, it's hero Zeus is brash, demanding, and has some seriously dark tastes when it comes to women. There were times he made me a bit uncomfortable and certainly times he ticked me off with the way he treated Brigit, she deserved better than that. But then again the world she came from wasn't much better, so she really didn't know the difference, having your father promise you to your uncle has got to be much worse. Watching these two go back and forth and test each other's will all while trying to keep their feelings in check was quite enthralling. But that wasn't the only war being waged between the pages here. Brigit's past was closing in on her, and Zeus's meddling sister Demeter were both reeking a little havoc of their own on this couple lives and the only conclusion here is that things are about to take a very disastrous turn! This one had me stepping out of my comfort zone a bit, as it was a little darker than I anticipated, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. If you enjoy dark twisted erotic tales then I have no doubt this one will be right up your alley!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!