The Release Blast for Ghostin' You by Lyssa Cole!


GHOSTIN’ YOU
Series: You & Me Series #2
By: Lyssa Cole
Release Date: July 16



The last thing I expected to do was walk away from him. My heart broke in two, my world cold and empty. While I fell into the arms of another. He lost himself to alcohol and parties. I tried to pick up the pieces, tried to move on, but the days were long, and the nights were longer. 

Dean was there, with open arms, and promises of a future, one I didn’t want, but thought I needed. 

Levi haunts my dreams while Dean is there to wipe away my tears. One destroys me, while the other makes me better. But sometimes better isn’t best and sometimes you can’t help, but choose what destroys you. 

I should be ghostin’ him while lovin’ you, but instead my heart beats for you both. How will I choose?

Ghostin’ You is book 2 and should only be read after reading Lovin’ You.



Grab Your Copy Here!



Free in KU




Ghostin’ You is book 2 and should only be read after reading Lovin’ You. 

Grab Lovin’ You, Book 1, here: https://www.lyssacolebooks.com/lovinyou 



Lyssa Cole has been in love with books for as long as she can remember. Escaping into a story is her favorite pastime. Wanting to be a writer for a couple years now, she is now crafting her own stories. She loves to write angsty, sexy romance with lots of heat and some suspense to keep you guessing and wanting to turn that page! She lives in Southeastern Mass with her two kids and two dogs. Lover of coffee, all things chocolate, & always the avid reader, you can keep up with Lyssa Cole by subscribing to her newsletter below. You'll also find her on all social media and if you'd like to say hello, email her at lyssacole@lyssacolebooks.com.



Connect with Lyssa Cole




In Ghostin' You we rejoin Levi and Raina and are once again pulled right back into their dramatic and turbulent love affair. After Levi develops a problem with alcohol he starts to spiral out of control and become someone Raina doesn't know or want to be around. He is struggling to focus on what is important, his music and the band, so she decides to leave the relationship in hopes it will help him refocus on what is important. But all it does is start Levi down a destructive path, one that leads him to rehab.

His undoing breaks Raina's heart and makes her feel like maybe her choice was not a good one. But things are too far out of control for her to try and fix what she broke. So she tries her best to move on, but her heart is broken and she feels like part of her life is missing. Then she meets Dean, and he becomes the someone she needs to lean on, confide in, and help distract her from the haunting memories of her lost love. He is the man she should want, the man she should have a future with... but it's hard to spend forever with someone, when someone else holds part of your heart. Dean says he understands, and it crushes her that she can't give all of herself to him... but she is trying. But will it ever be enough?

This trio of characters and all they are dealing with will break your heart, while it's easy to see Raina and Levi had something special, it is hard to believe they will ever have it again with the way things are now between them. Raina broke a part in him and herself that may never be mended. Then Dean comes along and suddenly you start to think he is perfect for her too, but she struggles to let go Levi and give herself fully to Dean... I am dying to see how this one plays out. Both of these men mean so much to her for so many reasons, but she can only choose one. This one is an emotional roller coaster ride that will leave your heart and mind in shambles... I have been thinking of these three all day now, and I just can't let them go. They burrowed themselves deep into my heart and thoughts and I am praying there is some peace lying ahead for them. I cannot wait to see what happens!! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Wildfire Marketing Solutions

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!