The Release Blast for THE BREAKING SEASON by K.A. Linde!
THE BREAKING SEASON
K.A. Linde
Release Date: July 21

A sexy arranged marriage romance from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde…
I signed on the dotted line. A marriage contract to seal my union with the devil.
I thought I knew what I was doing. His money and name were mine for the taking. But Camden Percy always gets exactly what he wants. And what he wants is me—my body, my obedience, my surrender.
He wants to break me.
But I’m Katherine Van Pelt. I’ll never break. I’ll never beg. I’ll never give in.
Except I promised him one more thing—a baby. A Percy heir.
There’s no way out of this one. Either I comply or lose everything. Do I risk the husband I’m just learning to love or is this my breaking season?
Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo | Google Play

K. A. Linde
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy novels, binge-watching Supernatural, traveling, and dancing in her spare time.
She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband and two super-adorable puppies.
Katherine Van Pelt knows that the moment she signed on the dotted line that she signed a deal with the devil... a very sexy and demanding devil at that. He promised her money and the lifestyle she was accustom to, and she promised to be at his disposal, be his plaything and his companion in the limelight. But somewhere along the way things started to change, this relationship was never supposed to be about love or a real marriage, and now all of a sudden feelings are getting involved and Katherine is starting to panic.
She didn't sign-up for this, but Camden is determined to make her see that it could work, what they have could be very real, if she would just let go of her doubts and let him show her. Let him claim her heart!
The Breaking Season brings you into the lives of two people who are always used to getting what they want, and they both want each other, but are too darn scared to admit it. To them showing their feelings has always been a sign of weakness, but they are tired of living up to their families expectations, they got a taste of what they could be, and now Camden is determined to show Katherine they could have it all. But self doubt and old wounds are keeping her from going all in. Watching these two circle around one another and the feelings they have for one another was quite torturous at times, it was a slow burn kind of romance, one that took a lot of convincing on Camden's part to develop. He wanted it all with Katherine, but she had her doubts that he was sincere, so there was a lot of two steps forward, one back... but eventually love started to get the upper hand. I really enjoyed this one, it was a sultry little page turner that kept my eyes glued to the pages, and my heart feeling like it was in a vise. It had the perfect amounts of everything necessary to torture your heart in the best possible way. Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.












Comments
Post a Comment