The Review Blitz for CONFESSIONS OF A BOOKAHOLIC by Joslyn Westbrook!


πŸ“š πŸ’— HOT NEW RELEASE πŸ“šπŸ’—

Confessions of a Bookaholic by Joslyn Westbrook is LIVE! Don’t miss this whirlwind slow-burn, friends-to-lovers romance filled with laughter, angst, and enough steam to melt hearts. 

#One-click today!




What happens when a book blogger accidentally publishes her digital diary online?

A viral shitstorm, that's what.

No way did I want thousands of subscribers to read my confessions—yet, that's precisely what went down last night after four too many Cosmos with my girls.

Now, Damage Control is my new middle name because my diary confessional has my roommate, Lucas Stone, written all over it.

Literally.

I've been in love with him forever—well, ever since I saw him sprint across campus naked during our first year of college.

And now that Lucas knows how I feel about him? 

Well, things are destined to get awkward.

Because Lucas Stone, my BFF—the man who sleeps only one room over—just got engaged.

And his fiancΓ©e isn't me.


 


PURCHASE LINKS:


πŸ’— Add to your Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/COAV_GR


 


To celebrate the release of Confessions of a Bookaholic, Joslyn Westbrook is giving away a $25 Amazon gift card! 

Head to her Facebook page to enter: Enter Here!




Joslyn Westbrook

Wife. Mom. Foodie. Fashion Junkie. Rom-Com Lover.

Author of sexy rom-coms and feel-good contemporary romance, Joslyn Westbrook's novels feature sweep-you-off-your-feet heroes and the sassy, classy, badassy heroines who can't seem to breathe without them. When she's not writing, Joslyn can be found binge-watching Netflix, cooking, shopping, and spending time with her husband and children at home in sunny California.


AUTHOR LINKS:









   


Waking up with a hangover was Macy's first clue that she drank too much, the second was seeing her latest blog post... she aired a little too much of her personal business and now the world knows all about her crush. And so does her crush, whom also happens to be her newly engaged best friend and roommate Lucas. Now that the truth is out she just wants to crawl in a hole and have the world forget about her existence and her dramatic little post.

But that can't happen, which means she must face the music... and hope she hasn't screwed up everything her and Lucas have built over the last several years!

Confessions of a Bookaholic is a delightfully penned tale that will have you smiling throughout, it's a can't miss read! Macy was an absolute hoot, her quirky personality shined through on every page, and her counterpart did a little shining of his own too... Lucas was downright dreamy! I have to say this story was the fresh breath of air I needed, I have been in a little reading funk as of late, and it's creative and captivating story line pulled me right out of it, and set me straight! We all know alcohol leads us to make mistakes once in a while and poor Macy really did a number on her personal life, but I think she handled it like a champ, I admired her strength and determination. It was heartbreaking though to see Lucas declare his love for another full well knowing he was making a mistake, and declaring it to the wrong person. But things worked out the way they should have, and my heart has never been happier, these two really took me on a fun little escape, one I loved every minute of!!

If you are in a need of a sweet heart-squeezing little escape I highly suggest you get your hands on this one, it's bound to give just what you are looking for and more!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.




Wildfire Marketing Solutions



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!