The Teaser Blast for When Shadows Fracture by Callie Rae!
#𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝗪𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧.

To survive, she has to fight. For her to live, he has to sacrifice it all.
After trying to escape the past, Fallon's worst nightmare has found her. Trapped in a basement by her deranged ex, her only goal is making it out alive. If a chance presents itself, she’ll run. If he tries to touch her, she’ll fight. No matter what, she refuses to cower to him again.
Jesse hasn’t stopped moving since Fallon went missing. Hasn’t stopped looking. Hasn’t stopped fighting. When the truth starts to unravel, he’ll stop at nothing to get Fallon back. Even if it means turning to the one person he swore he never would and making a deal he’ll never escape.
Can Fallon fight her way to freedom? Or will Jesse’s attempts to save her arrive too late?
🏁#𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 #𝗪𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 → https://amzn.to/30AEtDw
“Are you sleeping?” he whispers into my ear. He slowly drags his knuckle down my side, taking the sheet with it and allowing the cold hair to hit my naked body.
“No, not anymore,” I say. With a giggle, I roll over to face him. I’m greeted with the sight of his sexy ruffled hair, a few days stubble on his chin, and his lazy grin. I bring my hand up to his face and lightly rub my hand through his stubble. It’s rough, kind of like him. I close my eyes as I nuzzle close to him and breathe in his scent. His natural woodsy smell fills my senses. It’s home. My only home.
“Are you enjoying yourself?” he asks as he smirks, his greedy hand slowly making its way further south.
“Are you?” I ask.
Callie Rae
Callie Rae writes romance novels. She lives in southern Louisiana with a daughter, two furry pups, and one fat rabbit named Josie. You can find Callie in her garden pretending her thumb is green. Otherwise, she is mommin' with the best.
Callie Rae’s Reader Group (Callie Rae’s Girl Gang): https://www.facebook.com/groups/CallieRaesReaderGroup/
Callie Rae’s Amazon Profile: https://amzn.to/2SNM8LU
Callie Rae’s Facebook Author Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/CallieRaeAuthor/
Callie Rae’s Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/callie.rae.167
Callie Rae’s Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/100482007-callie-rae
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/callieraeauthor/












Comments
Post a Comment