THE CONTRACT, the second book in the Convenience series by Stella Gray is NOW AVAILABLE!!

 

THE CONTRACT 
(Convenience #2) 
By: Stella Gray 
Release Date: July 28th 


   



If only I'd never signed that contract. Or accepted the one I didn't.

My husband doesn't trust me. Not that I can blame him.

But he needs me, needs my image. I need his connections. And I have to find a way to convince him to set aside our differences.

There's one way that always works.

Even when we hate each other, our bodies betray us.

The one place we've never disagreed is in bed.

Except this is about more than just us.

And even Luka Zoric's legendary control breaks sometimes.


Book two of three.



AVAILABLE NOW!! 

(Book 2 in the Convenience Trilogy) 









  



START THE SERIES TODAY!! 

The Sham

(Book 1 in the Convenience Trilogy)


Amazon US: https://amzn.to/32ODrq0



Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3jBA4bS





PRE-ORDER THE RUIN

The Run

(Book 3 in the Convenience Trilogy)


Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2EdTALy



Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2ZWldRP




    

Stella Gray

Stella Gray is an emerging author of contemporary romance. When she is not writing, Stella loves to read, hike, knit and cuddle with her greyhound.


Connect w/Stella:







           

Luka and Brooklyn are struggling to find common ground after her little secret came out, it has ruined their vacation, and also the little bit of trust she had built with Luka. She has no idea how to find her way back into his good graces when he is no longer listening to anything she has to say. It hurts having him push her away and that he doesn't believe her, the only thing she can do is be there when it finally blows over. Or when he finally decides to let her say her peace. Until then she is left with a cold, demanding Luka that makes her feel like she made a mistake signing that paper.

But it's her love for him that has her sticking around and holding out hope that he will come around. Which he does, but just as things between them start to shift back to where they started, a new problem is dropped in their laps... one that has them at odds all over again.

The Contract picked up right where the The Sham left off, and all those old feelings for this couple returned just as quick too. I am dying to see if this latest disaster will be the end for them or if their love will prevail. Got my fingers crossed that love will win, because these two are perfect for one another. Loved my little reunion with them, even if they left me gasping for air all over again... that ending! These two sure know how to amp up the drama! Highly recommend you get your hands on this one and meet this paring, you fall for them at first sight!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!