The Review Blitz DEVIOUS KISSES by Thandie Mpofu!

         
 
🔥🔥 HOT NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥 

Devious Kisses, the first book in an inter-connected series, It's Just High School, an enemies to lovers contemporary standalone is live! One-click today! 


Cover image by Michelle Lancaster @lanefotograf
Cover model: Chase Mattson
Cover design: Cat Imb of TRC Designs


Here’s the 411 about high school—well, at least for my high school, Clintwood Academy. 
It’s a fucking warzone. 

Everyone has a grudge against someone else. 
It’s the breeding ground for losers, jealous broken-hearted girls and acne covered fools with zero game. 
The disgustingly rich kids are vile, vindictive, popular and the mecca of a social life worth a damn. 
Lastly, high school is simply, survival of the fittest. 

And I was the fittest of them all. Once. 

Once before I was set up to take the fall for an attempted murder of one of the Fitz brothers, the golden boys of St. Jude High, our sworn rival enemy. 

Before I was played for a kiss and it worked. 

Now, the Fitz brothers hate me. 

They suspect me. 

They want to destroy me. 

They know everything about me, and I hate them for it. 

And now, we’ll all be living together, like one big, happy step-family. With secrets brimming, hatred festering, and other feelings I have no business having for my step-cousin-brothers or whatever, haunting me night and day. 

Now, let’s kiss and be forever rivals... Add Devious Kisses to Goodreads



Amazon Universal:


ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!
 
Thandie is celebrating her release with a giveaway. Head to her Facebook page to enter to win a $50 gift card!
Facebook:





Facebook group: http://bit.ly/30zYBUQ_FB







One little unexpected kiss starts it all, the downfall of two families, a hatred so deep that it becomes an obsession... but so does the attraction too. One look at Mia and Julian didn't know what hit him, her sassy mouth, caring nature, and soothing touch left him completely rattled. He doesn't do relationships, girls are only for his one night amusement, and he never does feelings. But then they meet and she becomes the only thing he can think about, he obsesses over the hold she has on him, and constantly finds ways to push her a way.

But that becomes a whole lot harder when their lives become entwined... now she is moving into his home and he knows it is just a matter of time before this thing between them becomes a real problem for him.

Devious Kisses has a lot going on between it's pages, once the words take hold of you they won't let go, I had a really hard time putting this one down. This first time read had bits of everything to keep me captivated, the relationship brewing between Mia and Julian had tensions and drama constantly high, then there was the mystery surrounding Mia's family, and the attempt made on the Julian's life. This was a slow build kind of romance, with the exception of a few stolen kisses, these two fought their feelings every step of the way. I cannot wait to see how it all ends for them, I am hoping there is some happiness waiting for them because lord knows they deserve it! If you like heart-wrecking bully romances, than I highly suggest you pick this one up, it's certain to have your heart feeling like it's in a vise the whole way through!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my unbiased and honest opinion.





Wildfire Marketing Solutions

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!