Caspian by Samantha Whiskey is Now Live!!
Caspian
Series: Carolina Reapers #8
Author: Samantha Whiskey
Release Date: July 16, 2021
Publisher: Independent
Genre: Romance/ Sports Romance/Contemporary
When Ryleigh Dunham needs a date for my sister’s wedding—one confident and sexy enough to make her ex jealous—I’m more than happy to sign up for the job.
After all, Ryleigh isn’t the feisty teenager I used to know—now she’s all fiery passion, delectable curves, and a smart mouth I can’t get enough of.
Only problem is, I can’t stop the electricity crackling between us every time we’re “faking it.”
And the longer we play the game, the harder I’m falling.
Ryleigh feels it too, but she’s stuck in a past that refuses to let her go.
Now I’m playing for her future, and if we can’t see beyond our stubbornness, we may lose our shot at one hell of a happily ever after.
Purchase your copy from Amazon!
Or Read for FREE in KU
Samantha Whiskey
Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.
To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here
Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!
Ryleigh Dunham knows she is playing with fire when she makes a deal with her secret teenage crush Caspain Foster. She needs a date to his sister's wedding and he offers to be the guy to take her... with a little convincing of course. She has just broken up with her longtime boyfriend and hasn't completely accepted the fact that their over, she is hoping he'll have a change of heart, and Caspian is certain he can help with that.
But what starts out as a fact relationship, quickly becomes something else when unresolved feelings and white hot chemistry become involved...
In this latest addition to the Carolina Reapers series, we meet playboy Caspian and the beautiful hometown girl that steals his heart. When he returned to Iowa for his sister's wedding he planned on only staying for the wedding, but then something unexpected happened. When his mom asked him to take Ryleigh to the wedding he thought it was a simple good deed to make his mama happy, but then Ryleigh walked through the door and it quickly became something else entirely. Something worth sticking around for.
Little Ryleigh from next door grew into a beautiful temptation that he can't seem to ignore. It was a simple plan, he would help her make her ex jealous and she would get her happily ever after back. But somewhere between fake dating and sharing a few passionate kisses, he started to want her for his own happily ever after. And that's where things start to get complicated!
I absolutely adored these characters, they wandered onto the page and I was instantly smitten with them. They had amazing chemistry that spawned many moments to blush over, and their ever growing feelings for one another definitely gave the heartstrings a workout. I have to say this was another wonderfully penned addition to the series, one that I'm not likely to forget anytime soon!! These characters will grab ahold of your heart and not let go!! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.











Comments
Post a Comment