The Destruction You Desire by Tracy Lorraine is Now Live!
The Destruction You Desire
Series: Maddison Kings University #5
By: Tracy Lorraine
Release Date: July 22nd
After six years of living in denial, Luca is finally faced with the truth. A brutal discovery he refused to accept when I needed him most.
Now the vengeance he so desperately craves isn’t directed at me, but the monster responsible for destroying all our lives.
That might put us on the same side this time, but that doesn’t mean I can forgive him for not believing me. Or for hating me when I loved him.
Just when I think the darkness couldn’t drag us down any further, it threatens to swallow me whole.
Only this time Luca is right there beside me, reminding me how things used to be… fighting for me. Begging for my forgiveness.
Something I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to give him.
Until he proves that the boy I fell for still exists, underneath the one who broke my heart.
And I begin to wonder if there ever was a question about our future.
Dear Reader,
The Destruction You Desire is the fifth book in my Maddison Kings University series and the second book in a duet for Peyton and Luca. It's a dark bully romance that contains mature content and demanding alphaholes that some readers may find disturbing. You have been warned.
❖❖❖❖❖
PREORDER THE DESTRUCTION YOU DESIRE #2!!!
❖❖❖❖❖
START THE DUET with THE VENGEANCE YOU CRAVE #1
Free in KU!
Go back to where it all began with Kane and Letty!

TRACY LORRAINE
Tracy Lorraine is a new adult and contemporary romance author.
Tracy has recently-ish turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.
Connect w/Tracy:


Peyton was telling the truth all those years ago, and now he regrets not believing the words that came out of her mouth. She's not the type of girl to lie, but with a truth like she told it was hard to wrap his mind around it. He didn't want to believe it, so he just let his mind believe she was lying, it was easier that way.
He knows he screwed up bigtime, and she isn't going to let him in again so easily, it's going to take time and a lot of groveling on his part. There is no way he is letting her get away a second time...
The Destruction You Desire is the captivating conclusion to Peyton and Luca's heart-wrenching story. In this conclusion we learn truths, unearth old kept secrets, see new beginnings unfold, and new bonds formed. After the first installment my heart needed a little reprieve and I found it between the pages here, not without a little more torture though. These characters weren't always easy to love, but with time and understanding things began to make sense, and my distaste lessened and a fondness grew. All the way through I hoped they'd eventually find their way again, and with a lot of forgiveness they did, and also found something a little better too... a family bond that they all truly needed. I look forward to the next installment in the series, and the next what I know will be, enthralling journey about these Maddison Kings! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



Comments
Post a Comment