The Blog Tour for SAVAGE by Caitlyn Dare!
Growing up as the daughter of a MC president Sadie Ray had no choice but to be strong and fierce. The life she lives means that their are always glares on the faces of women who aren't in her position, means you can't trust people at face value, and that you always have to watch your back. As she walks the halls of her high school she always draws attention, sometimes it's negative, but sometimes it's the right kind of attention... but probably from the wrong kind of man. Lucky for her she has attracted three of them...
Dane was her friend years ago that broke her heart when he turned his back on her. Rhett is the guy that invaded her personal space when his mom passed and him and his sister became her new roomies, and Wes is the popular jock that seems to have deemed himself as her personal protector... even though she doesn't need one. Or does she?
Between the pages of this dark page-turner lies an intense, passionate, and dramatic story of a girl that has found herself at the mercy of three men. All of them want to claim her, be the man she gives her heart to, but she can't decide which one is deserving of it. While she has her fun with each of them she sees things in them that constantly has her swaying her decision. Each one means something different to her, and makes her feel things she's never known, it's impossible to decide. But maybe she doesn't have too...
This one had my full attention at first glance, I read the first page, and knew I wasn't coming up for air until I had devoured every last page. It was an instant addiction! Their are stories that grip you, and then there are stories that completely take you over... and this is one of those stories. The characters will wander onto the page and have you mesmerized instantly, the words will torture you in the best possible way, and then that cliffhanger will sneak up on you and completely wreck you!! I cannot wait to see what the future holds for these characters, after that cliffy I can only imagine more of the same. What a way to kick off a new series! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.












Comments
Post a Comment