The Release Blast for How to Lose at Love by Sara Ney!
When his sports agent suggests it's time he clean up his image and show he can be a settled responsible man Dallas has his reservations about the change, mainly because it would require him to be with one girl for the unforeseeable future... and he just isn't a man cut-out for relationship! But maybe faking one would be a little more his style... now to find a willing dance partner!
The pages of How to Lose at Love kept me utterly captivated from beginning to end, I just couldn't pry my eyes away from these two and the story they had to tell. I knew this one was going to be entertaining when Dallas shows up on her doorstep to dump her for his teammate... and boy was it ever! I think I had a smirk on my face for at least half of this one, these two battled at every turn and stirred up some serious laughs... they were a riot! I loved Ryann, she knocked Dallas, (aka Mr. Uptight and Serious) back on his heels more than a few times!! It was a perfect match made in literary heaven!
This was such a refreshing change of pace for me, I have been a lot of darker stories here lately and this story was just what I never knew I needed! It was steamy, heartfelt, funny, and wickedly entertaining!! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments
Post a Comment