The Release Tour for Shameless by Jennifer Sucevic!


👄NEW RELEASE👄

SHAMELESS by Jennifer Sucevic is LIVE!



If I’m smart, I’ll avoid her like the plague. Except…when have I ever been smart?

From USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Sucevic comes a sexy new adult, college sports romance.

Sure…I’ll admit it, women have come and gone from my life since I was in high school. They’re nothing more than a warm body to sink into at the end of a long day. Even though I’m upfront about not being interested in a relationship, there are always a few persistent females who think they’ll be the one to change my mind.

Don’t worry, it doesn’t take long to disabuse them of that notion. Once they realize a couple hours of fun between the sheets is all I’m looking for, they get the hint and move on to greener pastures.

And you know what?

That’s exactly the way I like it. I’ve got enough on my plate with my new job as assistant coach for the Claremont Cougars and returning to college after a seven-year hiatus to finish up my degree.

A woman is the last thing I want.

Or need.

I’m happy on my own.

For the most part.

All that changes when I run into a blonde bombshell in the guy’s locker room. Once I lay my hands on her, it takes every ounce of self-restraint to set her free instead of dragging her closer the way I want. But releasing her is exactly what I do a few seconds before my new boss walks through the door.

And introduces me to his daughter.

Did I mention she’s twenty?

Which makes her completely off-limits.

*Shameless first appeared in the Kiss & Tell anthology*



Grab Your Copy Today: books2read.com/shamelesscc



 JENNIFER SUCEVIC

Jennifer is a USA Today bestselling author who has published seventeen New Adult and Mature Young Adult novels. Her novels have been translated into both German and Dutch. Audiobooks are also in the works. She has a bachelor’s degree in History and a master’s degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She spent five years working as a high school counselor before relocating with her family. Jennifer lives in the Midwest with her husband and four children.

Find other books by Jennifer Sucevic here: https://www.jennifersucevic.com

 


With the opportunity he's just been given Mason knows he should stay away from the coach's daughter, but Poppy is impossible to ignore. He tried being mean, pushing her away, but nothing seems to work, she is determined to be on his radar and he knows it's just a matter of time before his plan to resist her falters. Then trouble will follow...

Shameless is a steamy little page-turner that'll have you hooked from it's opening lines, nothing is more captivating than a than a man trying to resist the one woman he should avoid! These two knew they were playing with fire, but that didn't seem to matter once their lips met. They had a connection that could not be ignored or resisted. I loved watching them try to keep their hands to themselves and obey the unwritten rules, it drove the heat factor up and made for some really good reading!!

If you like your romances on the steamier side than I have no doubt you will love what you find between the pages here, these two know how to keep the heat dial on high!! Highly recommend!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!