The Release Blast for THE SINS WE HIDE by S. Cole!


🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

We are thrilled to celebrate THE SINS WE HIDE by S. Cole is LIVE!


From USA Today best selling author Scarlett Cole, writing as S. Cole, comes an electrifying MC, friends to enemies to lovers romance.

Gwen
The boy I once loved is now the fearless Vice President of the Iron Outlaws MC.
And he hates me.
Because of something that happened years ago. It's not my fault his father ended up inside for life because of that night. But that doesn't stop him holding me captive until I tell him what happened. Except I can't. Because not knowing is why I'm back here in this cesspit.

Clutch
The girl I once loved is now the enemy of my club.
Even though she's also the sister of my best friend and our club's new president.
I don't care that trouble brings her to my door looking for help. She doesn't deserve our protection. Until she tells me a secret that stands everything we know about the club on end. Sins well hidden killed what chance of happiness we once had. But now, they're going to kill her.



Available in KU



S. Cole

The tattoo across my right hip says it all really. A Life Less Ordinary. Inked by the amazingly talented Luke Wessman at the Wooster Street Social Club (a.k.a. New York Ink). Why is it important? Well, it sums up my view on life. That we should all aspire to live a life that is less boring, less predictable. Be bold, and do something amazing. I’ve made some crazy choices. I’ve been a car maker, a consultant, and even a senior executive at a large retailer running strategy. Born in England, spent time in the U.S. and Japan, before ending up in Canada where I met my own, personal hero – all six and a half feet of him. Both of us are scorpios! Yeah, I know! Should have checked the astrological signs earlier, but somehow it works for us. We have two amazing kids, who I either could never part with or could easily be convinced to sell on e-bay.

I’ve wanted to be a writer for a really long time. Check through my office cupboards or my computer and you’ll find half written stories and character descriptions everywhere. Now I'm getting the chance to follow that dream.

I am represented by Beth Phelan at The Bent Agency, NY.



Connect with S. Cole: https://linktr.ee/ScarlettCole



The moment her eyes land on him she notices that he is not the same boy she left all those years ago, time has certainly done him well. But the most surprising thing she notices is the hate he carries for her in his eyes... that is totally unexpected. But she's armed with a secret that may erase that hate... and give them everything they've ever wanted. Or permanently tear them apart!

The Sins We Hide is a dark, gritty and suspenseful tale that will have you at it's mercy from beginning to end. It's pages packed with danger, action, secrets, betrayal, steam and palpable intensity... it's impossible to put this one down! As far as new series introductions go I would say this is one of the best I've read in a long time, the author gives you just a taste of the men of Iron Outlaws MC, just enough to peak your interest and leave you dying for more. I am excited to see where the pages of the second installment lead us next, I have so many questions!!

I loved the reunion between Clutch and Gwen, it was such a passionate, raw and emotional story, I felt every ounce of emotion behind the words. The angst, indecision and love they had for one another was so intense and powerful, and tortured me in all the best ways. All I can say is WOW what a story!! If  you like your romance on the dark and dirty side then I have no doubt these two will tap into all your cravings and leave you thoroughly satisfied!! Highly recommend!!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion. 







 




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!