The Release Tour for Worth the Risk by Evey Lyon!


💕 NEW RELEASE 💕

WORTH THE RISK, a small-town, age-gap romance, by Evey Lyon is LIVE!!


Coach Hudson Arrows wants to sweep Piper off her feet, the fact she’s his niece’s best friend? May just send him into overtime.

A scorching one-night stand with a stranger was supposed to be my night of adventure to enjoy and move on. I didn’t expect that a few weeks later my friend would introduce said stranger as the man walking her down the aisle because he’s her godfather and uncle. And I certainly didn’t expect him to be a famous football coach who insists I escape with him to his small town lake house for a rendezvous. He may be old enough to be my dad, but the man’s charisma is a winning touchdown straight to my lust-filled mind that agrees.

We keep our relationship a secret.

It doesn’t take long for me to realize that there is more to Hudson than his dirty talking mouth and his persistence that I may be what he’s been waiting for. What we have turns into something I didn’t bargain for. But I’m not blinded by what is at stake once the world finds out about us. And I’m not sure if it’s Hudson or me trying to convince us more, that together, we may just be worth the risk…

Hudson and Piper bring the heat into this age-gap, slightly forbidden, and completely swoonworthy story. Worth the Risk is book one in the standalone interconnected Lake Spark series. For lovers of small-town romance with a touch of sports.


Find other books by Evey Lyon here: www.eveylyon.com


Grab your copy today!

Universal link: geni.us/WTRall





Google Play: geni.us/WTRgplay



EVEY LYON

Evey loves to write heartwarming feel-good romance that may just make you blush. The pages of her books are filled with swoon, wit, and steamy moments. An American from the Midwest, she now lives in Europe where she drinks way too much coffee, types away on a laptop with music on repeat, and stares at her yoga mat that she should probably use again…





It was supposed to be one night of harmless fun with a handsome stranger, but when Piper's best friend introduces her "sexy stranger" as her uncle a few weeks later, she can't believe her luck. After their steamy night together Piper decided to avoid the awkward morning after and left without so much as a goodbye, but now as she is standing before Hudson she realizes she may have made a mistake. Because all she wants is another chance with him... but can she can really cross that forbidden line again?

Worth the Risk is a page-turning steamy forbidden romance that will have you completely hooked from the first chapter. These two are pure magic on the page, they will lure you in at first meet and hold your attention intently until the last page comes. They know they are playing with fire sneaking around behind the backs of their friends and family and crossing some serious lines, but they just can't help themselves, they have this connection that cannot be denied. They worry about their age difference, his high profile life, and what will happen if they are found out... but no matter how hard they try to stay away, they are no match for their hearts. 

This was such a fun story to delve into, the forbidden part of it made it intriguing and exciting, the steamy parts of it made me blush, and the emotional parts put a nice little squeeze on my heart. What a wonderful way start to a new series! I cannot wait for future installments and the chance to get to know more of the charming secondary characters I met in this installment. I really enjoyed this one it's a can't miss read! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!