The Release Blitz for Beautifully Scarred by P. Rayne!
Beautifully Scarred by P. Rayne is now live!
Lilah
Growing up, all we had was each other.
Jimmy's always been the one who protected me—at any cost. I was content to let him clean up my messes. And when he kept his promise to get us out of our hometown and living the lives we always dreamed of, I was happy to pretend everything would be okay... for a while.
While Jimmy was able to leave the past behind, mine felt like a tattoo I could never scrub clean.
Jimmy thinks he can fix me—he tries, and tries, and tries.
Sometimes love isn't enough to heal all the wounds from the past. Sometimes even your savior thinks you're not worth saving.
And he'd be right... until everything changed.
Jimmy
I've loved Lilah for as long as I can remember.
And for as long as I can remember, she's pushed down the traumas of her past until they became poison running through her veins, infecting everything she touched.
Watching the woman you love destroy herself piece by piece is the slowest, most painful form of torture I know.
Giving her up may be the only way to save her. But how do I just walk away from the one person I love most in this life?
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/BeautifullyScarredPR
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/3W9sZ4y
The darker side of USA Today Bestselling Author, Piper Rayne.
Connect with P. Rayne:
Website: https://piperrayne.com/p-rayne
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3Gzm5B3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorprayne
Lilah Robbie didn't grow up in a happy home like most children, hers was dark and painful and she had no choice but to live it. But there was one bright spot in her life, her friendship with Jimmy Crawford. He was the only person she could count on, the one to bring her peace, the one constant in her life. They had a plan that one day they'd escape that horrible world and find the glamorous famous lives they'd always dreamed of having.
That dream has mostly came true, but Lilah just can't seem to let her old life go, it's always haunting her, and the only way to quiet it is to turn to unhealthy vises... but those vises are about to cost her everything she's ever dreamed of, including the only boy she's ever loved.
Beautifully Scarred is a raw, honest, and gut-wrenching love story that is bound to break every part of your heart. These two have endured the ugly side of life and it's taken a toll on both of them, leaving them to only live half lives because they are so afraid of opening themselves up, to be daring enough to take a chance on love. Lilah's demons are slowly killing her and her dream life and all Jimmy wants to do is save her, but it's hard to save someone who can't see that there is a better side to life, because they are so use to only seeing the bad side of it. Thinking that's all they deserve, that it's all they are worth of having. It's an impossible situation that will truly wreck your heart.
My heart broke for these two, Lilah had endured things in her childhood that no child should ever have to, and it left her utterly broken and feeling undeserving of love and happiness. Then there's her counterpart Jimmy, it broke my heart to watch him try to save her only to realize that she had to do it on her own, that he couldn't be her white knight anymore. That her addiction would always have a hold on her, until she was ready to stand up and fight back. It was such an honest and moving portrayal of watching someone you love drown in addiction, and then find their way back.
I loved everything about this one. It's a dark, passionate, and emotive love story that is destined to leave a mark... one that will be felt for a long time after the last page comes! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
.jpg)












Comments
Post a Comment