All For You by Sherilee Gray is Now Live!


All For You
Author: Sherilee Gray
Release Date:  March 18, 2021
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Fiction



Another loss. Another goodbye.

I was looking for an escape from the pain, I found it in a crowded bar--in a pair of hungry blue eyes. One perfect night with a sexy, tattooed stranger. No names. No promises. No messy emotions.

Except Mase Parker is no stranger. My one-night stand is the new sheriff in town--the same unreasonable jackass I've been talking to for months while I redecorated his house...and my best friend's, recently divorced, older brother. I should stay away from him, we decided it was for the best. So why can't we keep our hands off each other?

And when Mase makes it clear he wants all of me, I know it's time to hitch my trailer and head out of town, because staying would mean risking my heart--but another goodbye might break it completely...





 Sherilee Gray 

Sherilee’s always had a big (some say warped) imagination, and as a kid scared herself conjuring up horror stories full of ghosts and other terrifying creatures. 

She never dreamed of actually writing down any of those wonderful imaginary people or places, not until many years later when her sister introduced her to the wondrous world of romance novels, and her very large book collection. 

She’s pleased to say, she still has the big imagination… only now her characters are chasing their happily ever after. 

Sherilee Gray is a kiwi girl and lives in beautiful New Zealand with her husband and their two children.  

When she isn't writing sexy, edgy contemporary and paranormal romance, searching for her next alpha hero on Pinterest, or fueling her voracious book addiction, she can be found dreaming of far off places with a mug of tea in one hand and a bar of Cadburys Rocky Road chocolate in the other. 



Connect with Sherilee Gray:




She's looking for an escape, a way to forget the pain that is haunting her, and the moment she spots him in a crowded bar she knows he will be perfect for the job. A few drinks, a little conversation, and some flirting leads to one unforgettable night. He was the perfect stranger for a one night stand.

But when morning comes she learns that her stranger from the night before is anything but... 

All For You is a beautifully penned story of two broken souls that find comfort in each other one night, and learn the next day that they are not really strangers at all. Their lives are intertwined in more ways than one, and starting anything between them would be crossing too many lines. But neither can forget the night they shared, the way they made each other feel, the way they made each other forget. Neither are looking for love or a relationship, with one just ending a marriage and the other not wanting to be tied down, it just doesn't make sense to act on their feelings. But they cannot be ignored either.

This leaves them hanging in the balance, wanting more at one moment, and regretting the thought the next. It creates a push and pull between them, tension begins to build, and it's just a matter of time before the ticking time bomb explodes. And boy what a nice little explosion it is!!! These two were needing some healing and a little love in their lives and I thoroughly enjoyed watching them find it. The pages of this one are filled with steam, passion, angst, and heart-twisting emotion... and I felt every bit of it. If you like your fairy tales a little on the dirty side and filled with heart-twisting emotion then I have no doubt you will love what you find between the pages here... it's bound to leave you thoroughly satisfied!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal request


Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!