๐งก ๐ค โ๐ ๐ฅ โ๐๐จ โ๐๐๐๐๐ค๐ & ๐พ๐๐ง๐๐๐จ๐๐ช ๐ค๐งก
๐๐ก๐๐จ๐จ ๐๐๐๐ง๐ฉ ๐๐๐ง๐ค, ๐๐ค๐ค๐ ๐ฉ๐๐ง๐๐ ๐๐ฃ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐๐ก๐๐จ๐จ ๐๐๐๐ง๐ฉ ๐ผ๐๐๐๐๐ข๐ฎ ๐จ๐๐ง๐๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ๐๐ฎ ๐๐ก๐๐ง ๐๐จ ๐๐๐๐!
#1-๐๐ก๐๐๐ ๐ฉ๐ค๐๐๐ฎ!
Glass Heart Hero
By: Lindsey Iler
Release Date: March 25, 2021
Loyalty. Corruption. Family.
A gauntlet rooted in love and jealousy may be the destruction of the students at Glass Heart Academy.
Delaney
Parts of me were stolen in the confines of a dark room. No matter how hard I fought, I got nowhere. The damage has already been done.
Now I find myself in the arms of an unexpected boy. He catches me in the darkness, where I’m too afraid to face the cruel world I now know exists.
He wants every piece of my heart. But how far is he willing to go when it already belongs to another?
After everything, Breaker Davenport haunts my dreams and loving me quickly becomes his own worst nightmare.
Breaker
I have always been certain of a few things in life. Birth doesn’t make a family and when you find someone worth dying for, you fight until you bleed.
Delaney Chambers is worthy of painting the world red.
Fighting for her hadn’t been something I expected to do. Little did I know, he wasn’t the only one trying to take her away from me.
They won’t whisper her name, but I’ll make sure they curse mine.
The monster inside of me won’t stop until they’re buried amongst all their skeletons.
Catch up with the series!
Glass Heart Savage, Book One
******
Glass Heart Broken, Book Two
Catch up with the series!
Glass Heart Savage, Book One
Glass Heart Broken, Book Two
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!
To celebrate the release of Glass Heart Hero, Lindsey Iler is giving away a $50 Amazon gift card and set of three signed paperbacks of the series! Head to her Facebook pages to enter:
Lindsey Iler
Lindsey Iler has had her feet planted in the state of Michigan since she was born and she still lives there with her husband and four kids.
When she's not writing, she's spending time with family and friends, listening to music, and reading.
Lindsey writes mature young adult/new adult romance. She falls in love with every character that pops into her head and is notorious for writing long chapters in her notes on her iPhone.
She finds inspiration from music and the people around her.



Delaney isn't the same girl she use to be, something was taken from her that she'll never be able to get back, or even fully recover from. During that dark time in her life there was one boy who stood by her, brought her comfort and support when she needed it, and truly made her feel loved. But she isn't so sure he is the boy meant to have her whole heart, because long before he came along there was another who held it. And Breaker Davenport isn't so willing to give up what little of it he has left...
Glass Heart Hero is the heart-wrenching story of a girl stuck between two boys who want to claim her as their own. Tripp may have helped her pick up the pieces of her world after it came crumbling down, but it was Breaker who saved her from the clutches of the darkness. She cares for both of them, for very different reasons, but she can only give her heart to one of them. It isn't an easy decision, she appreciates the things Tripp has done for her and she cares for him, but her heart doesn't skip a beat for him the way it does when Breaker is near. But Breaker reminds her of a place she never wants to go again, the place that stole everything from her. The fight for her heart is bound to be a dirty one, and both boys are armed and ready for battle... but which one will win?
This dramatic little page-turner will steal your attention from the first page and hold it dearly until the last. It's one of those reads that will have you mad one moment and smiling the next; it's edgy, emotional, passionate, and riddled with heart squeezing angst! All the things I love in a story!! Can't wait to see where the words take us next in this series! Highly recommend this one, once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down until you have devoured every last word!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.


 |
|
Comments
Post a Comment