The Release Blast for HARD LUCK by Sara Ney!


HARD LUCK
Author: Sara Ney
Release Date: March 25


SOME GIRLS HAVE ALL THE LUCK

Unfortunately, I am not one of those girls. Not when I lost my apartment because my roommate let the lease lapse while I was traveling for work. Not when my brothers keep finding love and my mother keeps reminding me I’m still single. Not after a one-night stand during my older brother’s wedding has me waking up pregnant.

I have to keep it a secret—from him, and my family. I sure can’t tell my brother his teammate, Mateo Jose Espinoza, is the man I slept with. Confident, funny, Mateo…

A GUY CAN’T CATCH A BREAK

Just when I thought I’d found the girl of my dreams, she ghosts me. Worse? Her brother refuses to give me her number, and my calls to her office go straight to voicemail. I thought I was a catch; professional athlete, charming, raised with six sisters—I’m a guy who knows his way to a woman’s heart! What reason could she possibly have for avoiding me?

When I finally catch up to True Wallace, I’m going to get the answer.








Goodreads Link: https://bit.ly/2ZKxxU2



Sara Ney

Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives in the Midwest, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British. 

For a list of cities/venues Sara will be signing at, or to purchase signed books, please visit her website at https://www.authorsaraney.com


Instagram: saraneyauthor
Twitter: SaraNey
Pinterest: Sara Ney



True Wallace knew the moment she shared a one night stand with her brother's teammate Mateo that it was a very bad idea... but she did it anyway. And now it is like the universe is punishing her for crossing that line, because her casual night has left her pregnant. And that means now she has to break the news to her overbearing brother... and she knows it isn't going to go over well. It was supposed to be a night of fun that no one ever found out about... but it's just a matter of time before everyone knows what she did!

Sometimes mistakes turn out to be blessings in disguise and that couldn't be more true for True Wallace. She wanted to find love and her happily ever after, but so far life hadn't lead her to the man she was supposed to be with. Then on a whim she decides to throw caution to the wind and spend a night with a stranger... which winds up being the best decision she ever made. On the surface it looks like it was a horrible idea, especially where her overbearing brothers were concerned... but it brought Mateo into her life, and of course their baby. These two were pure magic on the page, once they got over the shock of being pregnant they let go and just let their hearts lead them to where they needed to be. And I thoroughly enjoyed watching them maneuver through this new chapter in their lives. They were a perfect fit, both unique in their own right, but together they had something really special. Something that was easily felt on the page and something that left my heartstrings feeling a nice little tug too! If you like steamy sports romances, then you will love this one, it's characters will have you feeling the heat the whole way through! 

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion!






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!