The Release Blitz for Heart Breaker by Michelle Hercules!
Heart Breaker
Series: Rebels of Rushmore #2
Author: Michelle Hercules
Genre: Brother’s Best Friend College Sports Romance
Release Date: March 3, 2021
Player.
Casanova.
Heartbreaker.
I’ve heard it all. But the truth is, I’m the king of wanting what I can’t have.
Jane is a beacon of light I didn’t expect to find. Her innocence and joy call to my dark soul.
But she’s off-limits, my best friend’s kid sister. And I’m a damaged jerk with enough baggage to fill a jet plane.
All it took was one taste for my resolve to stay away to crumble. Now I can’t get her out of my head, out of my mangled heart.
If her brother finds out about us, he might kill me. If Jane finds out about my past, she’ll never speak to me again.
This love is a disaster waiting to happen, and yet, I can’t help going back for more.
Free in Kindle Unlimited
#1 Heart Stopper
Free in Kindle Unlimited
******
COMING SOON!
#3 Heart Starter
Releasing September 30th
Michelle Hercules
USA Today Bestselling Author Michelle Hercules always knew creative arts were her calling but not in a million years did she think she would become an author. With a background in fashion design she thought she would follow that path. But one day, out of the blue, she had an idea for a book. One page turned into ten pages, ten pages turned into a hundred, and before she knew, her first novel, The Prophecy of Arcadia, was born.
Michelle Hercules resides in Florida with her husband and daughter. She is currently working on the Blueblood Vampires series and the Rebels of Rushmore series.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mhsoars
Newsletter: https://mhsoars.activehosted.com/f/11
Jane is the little sister of his best friend, and the girl he cares for just a little too much. She is beautiful, smart, tempting and keeps him on his toes, but there is no way he can ever have her, she is forbidden. But that doesn't stop the want or desire to have her. He knows that he is no good for her, his life is messy and unpredictable, his heart battered, and his lifestyle doesn't allow for relationships. But that doesn't stop his heart from pushing him in her direction...
What you find waiting amongst the pages of Heart Breaker is bound to touch the recesses of your heart, and leave you forever moved. It's words will grab ahold of your heart and not let go, and it's characters will be stuck in your mind long after the last page is turned. These two wounded souls will wander onto the page and completely captivate you with the heart-wreching story they have to tell. Both come from homes where love is an after thought and expectations are always high and impossible to live up to. Their parents have dictated so much of their young lives that they have never really had the chance to make their own decisions and have their own experiences. Until now that is!
They know that taking their friendship to a different level is bound to cause an uproar, and be difficult to hold onto, but what they feel for one another can't be ignored. What they see in one another's eyes is the same hurt, the same abandonment, and the same unwavering love. Watching them chart this new territory was tough on the ticker at times, but also quite healing too. To see them find someone who takes away their pain and replaces it with genuine care and love made all the hurt worth it. It was a beautiful love story with many ups and downs, and I loved every single second of it! If you like dramatic and heart-squeezing tales then I know without a doubt that you will love this one, it's wonderfully penned words are destined to keep you captivated from beginning to end!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
















Comments
Post a Comment