Romeo by Jillian Quinn is now live!


ROMEO
Release Date: March 9, 2021
Publisher: Penn Publishing
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Fiction/Sports Romance



Rule #1 - Don’t get drunk and marry your sister’s best friend.
Rule #2 - Don’t fall in love with your sister’s best friend.

I’m the last player in the NHL anyone would expect to get hitched. I couldn’t even stand Clarke before we said I do.

But our fake marriage is a golden opportunity.

My bad boy ways are messing up my career. And after my publicist sees my drunken wedding pics on Instagram, she thinks a marriage—real or fake—will keep my general manager from trading me to another team.

Too bad Clarke would rather eat glass than stay married to me.

So I make her the deal of a lifetime. Spend six months under the same roof, pretending we are in love, and I will give her the one thing she wants.

But what happens when our deal is over, and I’m no longer faking it?




Jillian Quinn

Jillian Quinn writes sexy, sporty romance about hot hockey players and steamy contemporary romances full of your favorite tropes. Her books are light and funny but don’t be surprised if you have to fan yourself while you're reading.

She also writes dark romantic suspense novels as J.J. Quinn. If you like bad boys and anti-heroes, you will fall in love with her dangerously sexy men.

Born and raised in Philly, Jillian currently lives in sunny Florida, where she's penned all of her romance novels while hiding indoors from the sweltering Southern heat.

For more information about Jillian and to get a free novella, visit  here!





When Clarke wakes up in a hotel room that she is certain is not her own and then notices the shiny gold band on her finger she realizes she may have done something she is going to regret. Then she rolls over and sees who she shared a bed with the night before and it's quite obvious she had way to much to drink the night before. Sure her and Will have a connection, but not one that should lead to marriage, they fight every chance they get. There is no way this marriage can work... or can it?

The pages of this wonderfully crafted novel hold a story about two people who learn that sometime mistakes can actually be blessings in disguise. When these two wake up after a night of drinking and learn that they decided to say "I do" the night before they are more than a little panicked. Both have high profile jobs and making a mistake like this could have huge ramifications...this is the kind of thing that could stir up the wrong kind of press. But after some thinking and deal making they decide to give the marriage an honest shot for three months. By then the shock of it all will blow over and they can go back the lives they had before. Not realizing though that this union could actually be the best thing to ever happen to them. 

I loved watching these two find their happily ever after, their union stirred up lots of feels and steam amongst the pages, and put a squeeze on my heart! (A couple of times they had my kindle on the verge of overheating!) This was a bittersweet one for me to read, I loved every single second of it, but was also a little sad because it meant it was time to say goodbye to the series too. This is one of my most favorite series and I cannot recommend it enough! If you love sports romances then you have to take a chance on the Face-Off series, you will not be disappointed with what you find!! Every book comes with characters that will leave a mark on your heart and linger with you long after the last page is turned!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal request.




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!