The Blog Tour for MAKE YOU BEG by Shantel Tessier!
“Deliciously dark, steamy, and full of suspenseful twists and turns, this book kept me up ALL NIGHT. ” Siobhan Davis. USA Today bestselling author
Make You Beg, a dark bully romance standalone from bestselling author Shantel Tessier is available now!

To the world, she’s known as Henley Greene.
To me, she’s a little doll— a toy to be played with and tossed to the side once no longer wanted.
She will pay for her betrayal however I deem necessary.
Imagine living in a constant nightmare where you have no control. Running from someone or something, you can hear him getting closer and feel his breath on your neck. You know that no matter what you do, he’s going to get you.
He will win.
But I don’t have just one. I have four.
Ryan Scout, Van Rellik, Dax Monroe, and Grayson Law are the Reapers of Westbrook High, my ex-best friends, and now my biggest enemies. They run the school and own this town. They want nothing more than to make me pay for what I saw that night at Death Valley. A sick and twisted game that leaves me dirty and bruised with torn clothing.
So how did I fall in love with one?
I was raised to fear the dark side, but he showed me it was in the dark where the truth came to light. He played with me until my body craved his touch. I was going to prove I could be his most trusted servant in every form of the word. Whether kneeling before him or lying on my back, my sole purpose in life was to be his.
But when you’re a toy everyone likes to play with, you’re bound to end up broken.
Make You Beg: A Dark Bully Romance was previously published in the Bully Me: Class of 2020 Anthology but has now been reworked and expanded into a new full-length story.
Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3sFddjq
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/makeyoubeg
![]() |
Henley
I look out my passenger window and spot the four guys I want to avoid for the rest of my life. The Grim Reapers. AKA Reapers.
Each one of their cars is backed in, side by side, in the front row. They’re all the same color--flat black with blacked-out windows and wheels to match--intimidating just like them.
All four gather around Ryan Scout’s Bugatti Chiron. Girls crowd around them as though they’re all members of a rock band, and they have to suck their dicks to get backstage. One even stands between Dax’s parted legs, and he’s got his hands on her hip.
Fear sets into my bones like the weight of an anchor sinking in the ocean, pulling me down once again. I grip the steering wheel and drop my head. Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. “I can do this,” I chant.
![]() |

Connect with Shantel:
Join Shantel’s Sinful Side Reader Group: https://bit.ly/3d02WHc
Facebook: https://bit.ly/2w8PyQQ
Instagram: https://bit.ly/39ETUNa
BookBub: https://bit.ly/2UWXRHT
Stay up to date with Shantel by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/2JClgZO
Henley Greene has found herself on the wrong side of the Reapers, and they intend on making her pay for her sins. At one time they were her best friends, but one tragic night changed everything and made her the instant enemy. She witnessed something she was never meant to see, and they plan on making her forget every little detail about it. Even if they have to resort to torturing their little doll to make their point...
What starts as a plan to get revenge turns into something else entirely, lies are being told and secrets are being kept, and Henley is determined to get to the bottom of it, even if it costs her her own life!
Make You Beg is a dark and twisted tale that is bound to push your boundaries and make you angry at times, but there are moments that will make your heart happy too. Henley and the Reapers are at war with one another, and she is trying to stay strong and get justice for her friend, but they are far too tempting to ignore. They use her every chance they get, making her their personal little pet, and sadly as much as she wants to hate it she just can't. Because it brings her back into their lives after being away from them for the last few years. As they continue to take everything from her, she begins to realize not everyone is being truthful with her, and she feels like they are trying to make her feel like she is losing her mind. There is a liar amongst them and she wants to find them, even if she has to risk her own life for the truth!
This first time read impressed on many fronts, the angst and torment to my heart was high, the story line was intriguing and kept my eyes glued to the pages. The words toyed with my emotions, pushed me to my breaking point, and eventually brought me some happiness... it was one heck of a literary ride! I must say that this story is very dark and is probably not meant for someone looking for a happy, easy fall kind of romance, it's anything but that. Please read the warnings before going in. But if you love dark suspenseful romances then I highly suggest you take a chance on it, what you find amongst the pages is bound to thrill and leave your thoroughly satisfied!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.











Comments
Post a Comment